B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (March)

1 minute ago, hexagon said:

radi getting to see what a mad house the villa is

That’s why she will be visiting soon again I believe , the girls seem to like her , she’s low profile so far and this madness i think she prefers than the madness currently in B1 and the atmosphere 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I would wish for Claire eating Holly and the opposite or the ideal would be ( for the long time viewers ) an encounter between Pam and Claire 😇

I don't find Claire sexy at all. every move she makes is cringy 😅

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

I don't find Claire sexy at all. every move she makes is cringy 😅

She likes to have sex , I agree that she isn’t sensual ( that’s why yesterday with Radi was special 😉 )   but she is  wishing to try everything , so for wild sex experience , can be great to watch . 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She likes to have sex , I agree that she isn’t sensual ( that’s why yesterday with Radi was special 😉 )   but she is  wishing to try everything , so for wild sex experience , can be great to watch . 

I don't know. sometime it's hard to watch 😅

I don't know. sometime it's hard to watch 😅

I only watch her  when she has the shows in her bedroom or she quarrels with Carlos 😂🤣 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

It's not the first time they've acted like idiots:smile:

Nelly & Gina both act like 14-year-olds getting wasted for the first time whenever they get drunk or high. It's non-stop hyperactive energy, yelling, animal noises, bad decisions and then eventually they reach the stumbling and puking stage. Most people grow out of that pretty quickly and learn their own limits, but they both seem permanently stuck there. I don't find it fun to watch and I'd find it really annoying to live with, but at least their roommates are pretty tolerant.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Just now, ddhm said:

I only watch her  when she has the shows in her bedroom or she quarrels with Carlos 😂🤣 

I never watch them on their own, and when they are with others their desperation makes it hard to watch 😜. even Megan who has no problem playing with other girls was trying to get away from her 😁 

I never watch them on their own, and when they are with others their desperation makes it hard to watch 😜. even Megan who has no problem playing with other girls was trying to get away from her 😁 

They speak English , that’s why  I watch when they argue , a way to satisfy my curiosity of the quarreling issues 😂🤣 I still think that Claire is a good person and with a good heart , but maybe she is pushing a lot for things to happen rather than letting them happen spontaneously and if they happen or not , nothing can be done about it . 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They speak English , that’s why  I watch when they argue , a way to satisfy my curiosity of the quarreling issues 😂🤣 I still think that Claire is a good person and with a good heart , but maybe she is pushing a lot for things to happen rather than letting them happen spontaneously and if they happen or not , nothing can be done about it . 

Yeah, I did not mean she is a bad person. she is just not sexy. 

• Upvote 1