Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 28

47 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Where are all the friends 

It seems that some of them went on vacation when Leora, and Malia went on theirs. But, for one reason or another, they have not made it back yet.

Probably they were detained at the borders, because of not being current with their COVID shots. There also may be other reasons !!

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Donald hillman said:

Where is everybody this is pulosl forum nobody else about is this the end for leora and malia is there anybody else about

Some try to create discussions concerning this apartment but hardly ever there are answers , the majority gets confused or sarcastic smiley emojis and no counter comments or posts , how can people be here then ? 

It is also the routine of this apartment , I don’t know if you personally have watched any different since a very long time , so , what can we discuss ? Pulo makes the live play by play for whoever can’t watch , the last time that there were people discussing a lot here , it was when Malia came back during the New Years crying and having a glass of whiskey before going back wherever after staying home for 2 hours and the last before this one , when Leora seemed to be sick and had Malia stop her holidays . Much talk was when the guy has visited the apartment and once when Leora lost control and was throwing her mobile and crying and shouting . No action , no comments 😇

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Donald hillman said:

Where is everybody this is pulosl forum nobody else about is this the end for leora and malia is there anybody else about

I guess you get your answer soon after my post 😂🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Donald hillman said:

Which apartments are they have you an address asking for a friend

Donald, I looked through every address book that I have. I did not find a street address for those apartments.

But, perhaps this will help, The global co-ordinates are. 59 degrees, 59 minutes, 39 seconds North, and 92 degrees, 48 minutes, and 03 seconds East. 

That is the best that I can do. I am sorry that I could not be of more help. Leora will miss those eyes, that are not watching her !

• Haha 3
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, scutus said:

Donald, I looked through every address book that I have. I did not find a street address for those apartments.

But, perhaps this will help, The global co-ordinates are. 59 degrees, 59 minutes, 39 seconds North, and 92 degrees, 48 minutes, and 03 seconds East. 

That is the best that I can do. I am sorry that I could not be of more help. Leora will miss those eyes, that are not watching her !

Cheers i will tell my friend

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1