Videos

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2013‎-‎04‎-‎07 at 2:14 PM, rlc1 said:

fucked friends and alma stefan

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

could you please upload to mediafire too ?

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Watching Alma ironing, she is gorgeous, romantic candle light in the bedroom with a fantastic Rioja red wine and a hot sex to seal-up the night ! ;)

vid please!!! sounds very nice

Guest radegonde

Evidence that Stefan mocks us?

IR = infrared

Videos on the evening of April/08/2013

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Look at Stefan’s hand

1 - it turned out the lights

2 - he turns off the lamp "IR" and the screen is black.

I send an email to RLC to say that Stefan did, and also that I do not renew my subscription to watch a black screen.

The response of RLC :

« There are some technical problems with IR light equipment. We'll replace this hardware as soon as we can. ». Maybe, but I do not think RLC. Evening, "IR" is lit and some night, (maybe  Stefan) turns off the IR.

If a couple making love under the blanket, I respect, but I do not pay to watch a black screen.

I did not renew my subscription, should try to see if, once again, is that Stefan lights or not the IR.

Thank you.

Evidence that Stefan mocks us?

IR = infrared

Videos on the evening of April/08/2013

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Look at Stefan’s hand

1 - it turned out the lights

2 - he turns off the lamp "IR" and the screen is black.

I send an email to RLC to say that Stefan did, and also that I do not renew my subscription to watch a black screen.

The response of RLC :

« There are some technical problems with IR light equipment. We'll replace this hardware as soon as we can. ». Maybe, but I do not think RLC. Evening, "IR" is lit and some night, (maybe  Stefan) turns off the IR.

If a couple making love under the blanket, I respect, but I do not pay to watch a black screen.

I did not renew my subscription, should try to see if, once again, is that Stefan lights or not the IR.

Thank you.

I watched both videos and I have to say that Stefan most definitely DID turn off the IR light source.  So, yes, I would agree with RLC that they do indeed have a technical problem:  THEY HAVE A DAMNED SWITCH ON THAT LIGHT!!!  The tenants should have absolutely NO control over the IR light source...NONE.  The IR light should automatically come on whenever the normal lights are turned off.

radegonde, I do not blame you one bit for ending your subscription.  In my opinion, RLC has failed to live up to their end of the contract by allowing Stefan the means to control the IR light.

btw, I also noticed that they have something in front of the IR light source...clothes or something.  I don't know if that is always there or if they just put it there when they got undressed, but RLC should caution them against doing that in the future.  We already saw how irritated subscribers got when Gia had her damned screen blocking the IR light source.