Videos

It's indeed quite obvious that the light disappears in both videos at the exact same moment. This proofs indeed that Stefan is somehow able to control IR.

My theory is that the IR leds on the camera were somehow blocked, so they cannot illuminate the scene. This gives all control to Stefan to control visible camera light through regular lamps. I hope this is a violation of their rental contract, it feels like cheating on their behalf.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest radegonde

Thank you  Jojogume and other members, you all confirm what I saw because I was afraid to be alone to blame Stefan. I will renew my subscription when this problem will be resolved, because I appreciate the concept of RLC.

Guest bjlikes2watch

same thing about the hallway... there is something to cause that blurred vision on purpose.

Guest radegonde

Hello, here is the video of the evening April/06/2013 : before the arrival of their friends.

IR is still on.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The tenants should have absolutely NO control over the IR...

I am of agreement but I am not on that would change some things…

Indeed, a jacket, a towel above (over) and it is finished

Then it appears that RLC failed again in selecting a tenant.  Just as they did when they selected Gia and Ian.

Guest radegonde

Hello, RLC has permanently banned me from his site. I deleted all the videos on Mediafire, and you all know why. Good luck.