Videos

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fat spanish fuck - stefan - fucking turned of the ic? i'm getting so agressive because of this boring c*** CUNT. I want my money back.

If you are paying RLC, I suggest you send them an email with your complaint.  If they don't respond or correct the situation, send them another message by ending your subscription.

Their business is to serve their customers.

i just emailed them i have allready before they said they were working on it i explaind i pay for the service and expect nothing less if not resolved ill cancle sub so we will see i dont get to view as often as id like now due to sched but hell when i can view i dont want to see black

i just emailed them i have allready before they said they were working on it i explaind i pay for the service and expect nothing less if not resolved ill cancle sub so we will see i dont get to view as often as id like now due to sched but hell when i can view i dont want to see black

so to make long story short ! I canceled  the email; response I got back was do u need help with the stopping payment and subscription  with that being said ill no longer submit payment to this site

so to make long story short ! I canceled  the email; response I got back was do u need help with the stopping payment and subscription  with that being said ill no longer submit payment to this site

[/quote

In other words, they will support Stefan's turning the light off even if it means them losing money. 

They must have made a deal with Stefan and Alma to get them to move into the apartment.  The deal allows him to turn the light off when he wants to.

From what I've read in this forum, the only thing interesting about this couple is their sex.  If subscribers cannot see the sex, there is no reason to pay for the cams.  I think RLC is making a mistake.