US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

Biden said he and President Harris checked out the cargo containers that the kids are kept in. I guess that Obama and Biden's cages weren't enough 6 years ago, when they instituted that practice.

Then he stumbled and tripped going up to Air Force One today, so that he and President Harris could go traveling and polluting the atmosphere, all while promulgating a race war.

Four out of five times, Experts  find this CamCaps Topic about the current government of the US  to be without socially redeeming characteristics. I believe the experts, because I follow the science. 😁

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am not crying but simply stating the facts.... you asshole democrat's are the ones to blame for all this bullshit we are suffering from now and it will only get worse you gullible fools !!!!

O_U812 is like all the leaders of the Democratic Party. They are so consumed with obtaining power over the American people that they can see nothing else. They are Democrats first, citizens of the world second, and Americans a very distant third, if at all. :sad: 

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, this is just an attempt by the devious, dishonest Democrats in the House to overturn the results of a fair election because they want to get rid of a Republican.  

do you mean the same election that was "stolen" from dear traitor?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just a rationalization from a woman who has no principles and no integrity. Wonder if she consulted with her driver,the Chinese spy, before making that statement?😏

better wipe your mouth. the brown drool is showing.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Can't say that I have done LSD (bet you have though) much less tripped three separate times going up the same flight of stairs.  Oh and dummy, once you come out of your brain dead trance, you'll understand that it's not really about the old man tripping.  It's about the woman waiting for him to fall!

why haven't you moved to texas yet? then you can get a 1st hand look at your republican dreamland. no masks, clean water, or electricity.

• Upvote 1