US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Fuck the filibuster.  It's not a fair way of voting.  If QTrumplicans don't like Liberal agenda, then tough titty.  We've been eating their shit policies for years.

Bet you weren't saying that from Jan.,2017 thru Dec.,2018 when the Republicans held control of the House, Senate and White House, hypocrite.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Shit on by paternalistic White supremacist liberal progressives like you who treat minorities as if they are too stupid to take care of themselves. Liberal progressive welfare programs have promoted dependency among minorities and kept them forever poor, uneducated, and slaves of the Democratic Party.

You have mental problems Napolean.  For real.

• Like 1

You've been eating food supplied by your parents for years and living rent free in their basement because you are nothing more than an immature loudmouth helpless parasite.

Wow.  
The psychosis is worse than I thought.

• Like 1

The Democrats disguised Joe Biden as a moderate Democrat during the presidential primary and general elections.  If "Sleepy Joe" as a presidential candidate had supported the policies he is now implementing as president he and the Democrats would have lost the 2020 election in a landslide. :dodgy: 

OK Napoleon.

• Like 1

(How?) If you clean the shit out of your ears you could hear Democrats and the news media verbally attacking American White males every day. (Why?) Democrats use hatred of White males to turn out their non-White voters in elections.  

I don't watch the ultra-biased far-right trash you fill your head with.  I watch, read and listen to reality.  There is a real world, little Napoleon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

I don't watch the ultra-biased far-right trash you fill your head with.  I watch, read and listen to reality.  There is a real world, little Napoleon.

So you are saying you don't watch CNN and MSNBC which bash White males 24/7?:huh:

So you are saying you don't watch CNN and MSNBC which bash White males 24/7?:huh:

You are not American little Nappy.  Your blood is spoiled.  You're a traitor to our democracy.  You are my enemy.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since the vast majority of college students vote for Democrats, I think Republicans in Florida should post signs on the beaches saying, "Joe Biden, Dr.Fauci and the Democrats want to close Florida beaches during spring break."😉

Except that Covid is spreading like wildfire in Flori-duh under DeathSantis.  National Emergency at Miami Beach.  Go visit and get some lungs full of it Little Napoleon.

• Like 1