US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Shocking videos posted online purport to show the aftermath of a shooting in Boulder, Colorado."The Boulder Police Department is warning people to stay away from the King Soopers store at 3600...

Shooters name is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa.  Doesn't sound like Trump supporting White supremacist to me.:dodgy:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I give you credit for how powerful you would like to be, not how powerful you are. Authoritarian tyrants like the two of you should never ever be given any power. If given the power you would tolerate no dissent.:dodgy:

wrong again. education about reality would be 1st. dissent causing harm to others is a different story but there would be criminal proceedings in that case just as there are now. i don't seek power. i simply want equality & believe that others deserve that regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or physical characteristics. it's not easy but it should be the goal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wrong again. education about reality would be 1st. dissent causing harm to others is a different story but there would be criminal proceedings in that case just as there is now. i don't seek power. i simply want equality & believe that others deserve that regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or physical characteristics. it's not easy but it should be the goal.

Education about reality? And who decides what reality is? And who decides what dissent is causing harm to others?  Sounds a lot like government thought police to me. And people like you and O_U812 would be members of the thought police, right?:dodgy:

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Right on the heels of last week's horrific shooting spree by a 21-year-old at three Atlanta-area Asian day spas that left eight dead comes another mass murder, this time with a death toll of 10 at a Boulder...

The only people to blame are the people who did the shootings,period.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Education about reality? And who decides what reality is? And who decides what dissent is causing harm to others?  Sounds a lot like government thought police to me. And people like you and O_U812 would be members of the thought police, right?:dodgy:

education about the reality that you refuse to face & keep making up lame excuses about things to worry about that may or may not happen. so you deal with it by living in fantasyland & worshipping a lying traitor & his enablers who do nothing at all to help the country or the world function properly. the real shame is that you could still help yourself by simply doing the exact opposite of what you usually do. try it. you might be pleasantly surprised.

• Upvote 1