US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I just heard on the news today that the U.S. government will be flying new immigrants from our southern border to states that are on the Canadian border for processing. Get your welcome mat ready. :biggrin::tongue: LMAO

i guess that was big news in fantasyland.

tenor (4).gif

tenor (3).gif

tenor (5).gif

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since the vast majority of college students vote for Democrats, I think Republicans in Florida should post signs on the beaches saying, 😉

"Joe Biden, Dr.Fauci and the Democrats want to close Florida beaches during spring break."   You mean the Mayor of Miami Beach, and it's to stop the fucking spread Little Napoleon.  First you say I'm lying about it, then you admit it and blame the administration.  Make up your mind pea-brain.  If your Q-publican cunt friends would get vaccinated, we could stop the disease in its tracks.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, squish said:

'I wish a lot of luck to Harry cos he is going to need it!' A remarkably prescient prediction from Donald Trump concerning the developing disaster that is Megan Markle. His response compares favourably with that of President Biden who I fear is already in need of the help and support of his Deputy and who is being openly trolled by Putin, Xi and Kim. When you are the Policeman of the World, this is not good news for the World. Bill Clinton might have made a better Democrat Party President and would have welcomed any temporary immunity from a possible jail sentence as regards the Epstein case.

I despair of the American electoral system and so I suspect so do a lot of Americans. I think there should be an enquiry concerning the last election. Even if it gets a clean bill of health, you can't run a country where 70% of its voters think that there was some fraudulent activity. America matters. 

Inquiry into our elections?  There were countless inquiries and ZERO fraud was found.  No evidence, nothing...just rhetoric from Trump, who was ass-sore from losing.  The trouble his mouth has caused is monumental.  As for the rest of your comment, I'm not spending my day unraveling it.

• Like 1