US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Joe should happen to die I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats and Obama with the cooperation of the news media hid his death and tried to pull off a "Weekend at Bernie's" type scam for the rest of "Sleepy Joe's" presidency. 😉

i don't think so. but that wouldn't stop you, dear traitor, & the rest of the cult from making up more & more ridiculous shit & believing it since that is what you always do anyway.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, happyone said:

Here is more on that all out media attack on Trump with the perpetuation of the lie just before the Georgia Senate race--How convenient

JUST ANOTHER LEFT WING TACTIC--LIE TO AMERICA TO GAIN MORE POWER

Washington Post correction tells a sordid tale of agenda-driven ‘journalism’ (nypost.com)

'The story was a hoax': Donald Trump hits out after Washington Post admits it published false quotes - NZ Herald

why is it that you guys continue to simply not face reality? the entire phone call was taped & the world heard it. the article about a mistake was talking about a second taped call that was talked about before anyone heard it and the statement reported did not match the exact wording. the paper then heard the call & said as much knowing that the cult followers would do exactly what you are doing & attack it. the call in fact was an attempt by dear traitor to convince another official to alter the results. do a little research next time.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, squish said:

Are you now saying that the Washington's Post formal retraction was false? I think it is important to try and keep a hold on reality.

it is important that you keep a hold on reality. check out the article that i mentioned. meanwhile i'll check it out again.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Here is are a couple strange statistics. Joe Biden received more votes than any other presidential candidate, but won a record low number of counties.  Even though Biden received over 81 million votes he only won 17% of U.S. counties.:huh:

and dear traitor still managed to lose.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, squish said:

Are you now saying that the Washington's Post formal retraction was false? I think it is important to try and keep a hold on reality.

here it is.        

NYPOST.COM

The Washington Post admitted in a correction that it had “misquoted” former President Donald Trump telling Georgia’s top elections investigator “to find the fraud,” in

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Judge Rosemarie Aquilina sentenced a Michigan restaurant owner to jail Friday for flagrantly violating state health laws regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. That came less than 48 after Fox News agitator Tucker...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Here is are a couple strange statistics. Joe Biden received more votes than any other presidential candidate, but won a record low number of counties.  Even though Biden received over 81 million votes he only won 17% of U.S. counties.:huh:

Why don't you share links Little Nappy?  I'm going to fact check this nugget and post the result.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Why don't you share links Little Nappy?  I'm going to fact check this nugget and post the result.

Our rating: Missing context

We rate memes that call into question whether Joe Biden won the most ever votes based on the fact that he won a record-low number of counties as MISSING CONTEXT, because without additional context they could be misleading. With over 81 million votes, Biden received the most votes of any presidential candidate in history. It is also true that he won a record-low number of counties – but counties vary by population size, from those with a few hundred people to others with millions of residents, so county wins don't correlate with the popular vote.

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

Our rating: Missing context

We rate memes that call into question whether Joe Biden won the most ever votes based on the fact that he won a record-low number of counties as MISSING CONTEXT, because without additional context they could be misleading. With over 81 million votes, Biden received the most votes of any presidential candidate in history. It is also true that he won a record-low number of counties – but counties vary by population size, from those with a few hundred people to others with millions of residents, so county wins don't correlate with the popular vote.

So Trump won thousands of rural counties containing 500 or fewer voters.  Again, Little Nappy only writes half of the story.  

• Like 1