US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why do Democrats oppose voters being required to show an ID when voting if they want elections free of voter fraud?:huh:

nobody opposes it. but more id's need to be accepted. more early voting & vote by mail & drop boxes need to be available. your leaders saw that it helped dems & that is why you don't want those things.

Poor Golfer and O_U812 are incapable of any in depth thoughts of their own so they post stories from biased left wing blogs. 

wrong again. in most cases they happen to reinforce already existing beliefs. also there is nothing wrong with learning new things & keeping up with reality.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wow, you definitely have a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.:sad:      Stalin and Mao would have loved a vindictive bastard like you.:dodgy:

call it whatever you want if wanting to see dear traitor pay for the hell that he has put everyone through.

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Embattled U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI), already under fire for his support of the insurrection and the "big lie," and for saying he trusted the MAGA domestic terrorists over Black Lives Matter protestors, and...

• Upvote 1

Wow, you definitely have a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.:sad:      Stalin and Mao would have loved a vindictive bastard like you.:dodgy:

You call it whatever you want Little Napoleon, I still can't wait to see what crimes that orange fuck has committed.  He'll die in a cold, damp cell.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

nobody opposes it. but more id's need to be accepted. more early voting & vote by mail & drop boxes need to be available. your leaders saw that it helped dems & that is why you don't want those things.

Helped Democrats to cheat. How do you check IDs with vote by mail and drop boxes?

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Robert Aaron Long, 21, charged with murdering eight victims, six of whom were Asian women, at three Atlanta-area massage parlors, told police that he carried out the killings to eliminate the temptations that...

• Upvote 1

So why do Democrats oppose voters being required to show an ID when voting if they want elections free of voter fraud?:huh:

I'm a dem AND white, yet I ALWAYS have to show my I.D. when I vote.  So WTF are you talking about?  We don't oppose showing ID - We oppose Gerrymandering districts and making shitty policy, as the GQP do every time they're elected.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You call it whatever you want Little Napoleon, I still can't wait to see what crimes that orange fuck has committed.  He'll die in a cold, damp cell.

Yep, Stalin and Mao would have loved the way you like to dispose of political opponents.