US General Domestic Politics #8 Begins 03/16/21.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Helped Democrats to cheat. How do you check IDs with vote by mail and drop boxes?

Signature match and Ballot ID #.  You can only vote one time with one ballot.  Commit fraud and you go to prison.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Helped Democrats to cheat. How do you check IDs with vote by mail and drop boxes?

yet no evidence has been presented. and if you would read occasionally you would find that sydney powell has admitted that the whole fraud thing is a lie. she also insulted you & the rest of the cult by stating that only people that weren't rational would believe her. check it out or continue to be a fool as you always are.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yep, Stalin and Mao would have loved the way you like to dispose of political opponents. 

Political opponent?  No Nappy - He's a criminal and no longer "immune" from prosecution.  You're scared he's going to get it.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I'm a dem AND white, yet I ALWAYS have to show my I.D. when I vote.  So WTF are you talking about?  We don't oppose showing ID - We oppose Gerrymandering districts and making shitty policy, as the GQP do every time they're elected.

Another lie. Democrats definitely do oppose voters being required to show  IDs. 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yep, Stalin and Mao would have loved the way you like to dispose of political opponents. 

if we could dispose of you the nonsense posts would end. too bad that we aren't as powerful as you seem to give us credit for.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if we could dispose of you the nonsense posts would end. too bad that we aren't as powerful as you seem to give us credit for.

I give you credit for how powerful you would like to be, not how powerful you are. Authoritarian tyrants like the two of you should never ever be given any power. If given the power you would tolerate no dissent.:dodgy: