Sadie (2021) Part #3

What is interesting, then VHTV takes over the names or do others come there?

As far as man/woman names are concerned, I also had my experiences 15 years ago.

My ex-wife told me that Sascha was coming. For someone living in Germany, clearly a male name.

There was a young woman and I learned that Russian in "Sascha" is a woman's name.

• Like 1

Just now, Max_Muster said:

What is interesting, then VHTV takes over the names or do others come there?

They often take the names we pick here. Sascha can be the diminutive of the name Alexander or Alexandra. So can be both in Russia too.

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ever heard a guy named Blair or a girl named Chester? 🤣

My apologies i thought you were meaning the two guys, just goes to show how much my interest is :biggrin: got no idea who so many of them are to be honest as do not follow things to that degree especially with everything changing so much all the time.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

My apologies i thought you were meaning the two guys, just goes to show how much my interest is :biggrin: got no idea who so many of them are to be honest as do not follow things to that degree especially with everything changing so much all the time.

Well you got a point there as I did not know Blair can be a name for guy and girl. So I changed name to Bailey now.