Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 29

1 hour ago, The Wedge said:

She has been on Skype to her friend Alexandra in St Petersburg  and was complaining that Malia is dull, boring, has no personality and is an embarrassment when they are out together with some of Leoras friends..

Leora does not want to hurt her by telling her to leave and find another place to go to because as she said, " she is a long standing friend,but she was not aware of what it would be like living with each other " 

Intellectually they are on different levels and this is also proving a difficulty for Leora to cope with.

She also mentioned that when Malia was away for the week that she felt more relaxed and happier because she could do what she wanted to do and stated that she enjoyed her dancing and the freedom to do it.

She says that she cannot wait for the borders to open properly to pack her off back home to Russia...Leora seems to think it will still take until the autumn.

She also mentioned that she wants her " dear Pasha to come visit in the autumn "

This was spoken in open apartment so is not conjecture or personal messages between Leora and me, it can no doubt be substantiated by GagHer.

So she is finding things as difficult as we are to an extent, but she could if she wanted balance things out better than she does without a doubt, but sadly as with all of the modern generation she is a slave to social media and the iPhone.

Very interesting information , thank you for sharing in the forum . 

52 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Non so cosa pensare, soprattutto sulla parte in cui sostieni che vorrebbe vedere di nuovo Paul. 

È vero che nella settimana in cui Malia è stata via Leora era tornata (anche se per poco) quella Leora che stava in Russia... Ma a parte alcune volte che ballava non ha fatto altro che stare al telefono tutto il giorno e masturbarsi. 

But we have mentioned many times that Leora is for sure another person when Malia isn’t there , that’s a fact . 

But then , the way they behave with one another while at bed , since we don’t know Malia’s opinion for RLC and Leora , I find it really “ bad , sad and disappointing “ having Leora saying and having these thoughts about Malia . I mean , she has her everyday ( or whenever she is at home ) at night together doing things , whatever these things are ( massage , cuddling , watching , mobiles texting and so on ) and then she believes these things for Malia 😔 , I find it very embarrassing for characterizing her as best friend . Had she needed to move to Prague to realize all that ? 

And last of course , perhaps Malia has felt this from Leora and that’s why she has decided to spend time away from this apartment , at a place she feels happy and nice with whoever that person might be .This can be a good connection if we really think about it according to The Wedge’s post ☺️

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Però perché deve essere LUI a venire da lei e non il contrario? Se i confini vengono aperti di nuovo saranno aperti per tutti. Per non parlare che Leora si frequenta con un altro uomo, davvero Paul partirebbe per andare da Leora dopo che, sempre LEI, è andata a letto con un altro uomo? 

E poi c'è Malia. Tornerebbe davvero in Russia ora che sembra che sia impegnata in una relazione già avviata?

Non dico che stai dicendo bugie ma sembra tutto così complicato. 

No reason to lie my friend, I leave that to others.

Check it out yourself  commencing 1617-1730 on Monday, just prior to her sorting out the clothes in her wardrobe, because she had told Alexandra the weather was getting warmer so she must sort out some suitable clothing

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Però perché deve essere LUI a venire da lei e non il contrario? Se i confini vengono aperti di nuovo saranno aperti per tutti. Per non parlare che Leora si frequenta con un altro uomo, davvero Paul partirebbe per andare da Leora dopo che, sempre LEI, è andata a letto con un altro uomo? 

E poi c'è Malia. Tornerebbe davvero in Russia ora che sembra che sia impegnata in una relazione già avviata?

Non dico che stai dicendo bugie ma sembra tutto così complicato. 

That’s also a question I have . How can it be now easy  for Malia to leave when she seems to have more and more feelings for this guy in Prague ? I mean , we have seen her crying for him , coming back home only to go away again  in 2 hours , leave in the really middle of the night to go to him . These are indications of really serious feelings from Malia . I don’t know if she has no heart and she can  go back and leave this all new story for her behind so easily . 

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No of course not J. Like she ranted all this practically word for word the same to both Paul and Loverboy SIX months ago. Then started to do MORE stuff with her soon after.

Malia finally going will leave a caged circus animal - Lying on the bed, doing nothing but staring at her phone until "Show Time!". Then it will be back to the phone until time to go out. Correct? Malia gone out of her life will change.....What exactly? What does SHE expect her life to be like living all alone again, thanks to the decisions SHE has made?

By now it makes no difference to me - Malia goes, i will live. But what is left? THAT is what matters, right? And will you get your old Leora back? What do YOU think?

Or will she continue as she is? Same at 31? 32?

I'm not sure we will ever get the old Leora back Slipper, she has got so used to the big financial returns for so little effort.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
27 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

I'm not sure we will ever get the old Leora back Slipper, she has got so used to the big financial returns for so little effort.

My original post was about this sort of thing, if she claims to still have these problems with her mate of the last 15 years, then that's another matter that is out of our hands as viewers isn't it. That is something she will have to work out and deal with. But Malia did do what she hoped for last autumn, found herself someone and got her own life. So she can't complain she is hanging round all the time now can she. Leora is getting the freedom more and more. Anyway i was only writing about what i did and nothing else. Any stuff regarding complaints she has about Malia is another matter for others, not me.

13 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

No reason to lie my friend, I leave that to others.

Check it out yourself  commencing 1617-1730 on Monday, just prior to her sorting out the clothes in her wardrobe, because she had told Alexandra the weather was getting warmer so she must sort out some suitable clothing

I am glad that you decided to post in this thread and solve questions of months and create also others 😁 I wish we had more posters like you that in a way can help the rest of us with just a simple post that you make , figure out so many  things that we see happening ( or not happening 😬🙄 ) in the apartment . 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But we have mentioned many times that Leora is for sure another person when Malia isn’t there , that’s a fact . 

But then , the way they behave with one another while at bed , since we don’t know Malia’s opinion for RLC and Leora , I find it really “ bad , sad and disappointing “ having Leora saying and having these thoughts about Malia . I mean , she has her everyday ( or whenever she is at home ) at night together doing things , whatever these things are ( massage , cuddling , watching , mobiles texting and so on ) and then she believes these things for Malia 😔 , I find it very embarrassing for characterizing her as best friend . Had she needed to move to Prague to realize all that ? 

And last of course , perhaps Malia has felt this from Leora and that’s why she has decided to spend time away from this apartment , at a place she feels happy and nice with whoever that person might be .This can be a good connection if we really think about it according to The Wedge’s post ☺️

It's purely business, nothing more nothing less.

You never really know what another person is like until you are thrown together for a few months, it would strain anyone's friendship, but having said that I think Leora is loyal to her friends, which is completely different. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

It's purely business, nothing more nothing less.

You never really know what another person is like until you are thrown together for a few months, it would strain anyone's friendship, but having said that I think Leora is loyal to her friends, which is completely different. 

leora a peur que malia lui fasse de l ombre et lui prenne la vedette l eleve a depasse le maitre malia veut se donner a fond mais leora ne veux pas donc elle baisse les bras et devient meilleure dans ses bates que leora 

tu est fini leora si tu ne te renouvelle pas faudras penser a te faire remplacer :: pour ma part je suis tres decue de toi et je ne doit pas etre la seule 

• Haha 2