Martina and Alberto - home activities #13

Noldus

1 minute ago, mingo said:

It's been said here many times that Bodgan and Nelly are RLC managers... 🤷‍♂️

There’s a variety of opinions of what they are ☺️ Many believe that they ( mostly Bogdan ) help with important RLC things ( logistics for example ) , but they aren’t in control who is hired or not , who makes the decisions of the sleeping apartment arrangements and more . But there’s more for Bogdan ( mostly ) and Nelly than simple tenants like the rest , that’s for sure . 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

Тук много пъти се казва, че Бодган и Нели са мениджъри на RLC ...  🤷‍♂️

Yes, i hear it many times,but where does this information,come from?Is she sure?

3 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Някой знае ли дали Алберто и Мартина са се чукали довиждане през последните няколко дни, или Алберто е било най-отдалеченото от ума и / или путката на Мартина? 😀

To do it on friday and saturday before noon!

Alberto got his rocks off early Friday morning and Martina barely acknowledged it! Just laid there with no emotion.  I see that Nelly wants to have sex all the time with Martina when Martina is the one in love. Martina needs a wake up call.  

19 minutes ago, yelt said:

Alberto got his rocks off early Friday morning and Martina barely acknowledged it! Just laid there with no emotion.  I see that Nelly wants to have sex all the time with Martina when Martina is the one in love. Martina needs a wake up call

This relationship seems  a lot different since the first of the year. It will be interesting how this relationship will play out in 2021.

il y a 8 minutes, Kenpaul a dit :

This relationship seems  a lot different since the first of the year. It will be interesting how this relationship will play out in 2021.

Marina est une très jolie jeune femme, et avec Nelly elle s'est découverte! Elle a eu "ce que certains appelleraient", une attirance féminine envers Nelly!

• Like 1

I agree.  To think you are in love in 4 months especially with someone that is already married, someone will fall hard.  It all seems so disrespectful whether there is agreement. You can only survive so long before someone get hurt.  And it all that everyone is saying and Nelly and Bogdan have that strong a relationship, It will be Martina that fall hard. It will be a well deserved learning experience for what you don't do to people.  However, I sense she will make the same mistake over and over. 

• Like 2

Marina is a very pretty young woman, and with Nelly she discovered herself! She had "what some might call", a feminine attraction to Nelly!

Are you saying she was always bi-sexual?

à l’instant, yelt a dit :

Marina is a very pretty young woman, and with Nelly she discovered herself! She had "what some might call", a feminine attraction to Nelly!

Are you saying she was always bi-sexual?

Maintenant, oui. Avant non! Depuis qu'elle a vu et connu Nelly et B4, oui.