Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 31

il y a 4 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Je pense que c’est un ami.

Pulo je vais me coucher Hier je suis vacciné ave le AstraZeneca pour l instant ma température est montée à 39,5 je vais continuer à suivre sur mon téléphone portable suivre les nouvelles

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, patou said:

Pulo je vais me coucher Hier je suis vacciné ave le AstraZeneca pour l instant ma température est montée à 39,5 je vais continuer à suivre sur mon téléphone portable suivre les nouvelles

Les membres de ma famille ont également été vaccinés avec l'AstraZeneca et le premier jour, ils ont eu de la fièvre comme vous.  Le deuxième c'était mieux et le troisième tout était super

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CoronaVac 

injection site pain, fatigue and low-grade fever, loss of appetite, headache and higher-grade fever

Moderna 

fatigue, muscle pain and joint discomfort, headache or redness at the injection site.

Oxford/AstraZeneca 

elevated body temperature and headaches

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, patou said:

Pulo I am going to bed Yesterday I was vaccinated with AstraZeneca for the moment my temperature has risen to 39.5 I will continue to follow on my cell phone follow the news

Dont worry ive had it and my 95 year old mother and she is having a ball you will be ok

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

CoronaVac 

injection site pain, fatigue and low-grade fever, loss of appetite, headache and higher-grade fever

Moderna 

fatigue, muscle pain and joint discomfort, headache or redness at the injection site.

Oxford/AstraZeneca 

elevated body temperature and headaches

I go for the Sputnik -v 😇

• Like 1