Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 31

The question is , why the girls are coming back home ? 

And the two possible answers that I can think are 

1) They come back so no one complains that they are out of the apartment ( a tragic decision in my opinion because they sacrifice their own happiness ) 

2) They come back because it isn’t possible to stay more at the place they decide to spend the night more hours or they can’t overnight again ( which is again strange if this is a reason that the person(s) they stay tell(s) them that they can’t sleep one more night ) 

3) Anyone can add his/her own explanation .

The look on the face of both girls , the tired mood that they seem to have , the almost whole day in bed that Leora spent , perhaps can answer easily anyone’s questions . 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, grandeimpala said:

The Russians are not very aware of the political world, democracy and aspects of Western civic life. For them it's a new world and we need time to adapt.

Plus, it is always easy for someone to say what Leora should be capable of doing. Sitting on the outside, and looking in. 

My opinion, is that one should try walking in her footsteps to determine first hand what she should have figured out in 1.5 years.

Considering that it takes a college education, to even get a grasp of political science, in most countries. If it were so easy, to learn the 

differences of the regions of the  world. Why is it that the political leaders, almost all have a group of learned advisors to rely on.

This is not aimed at you grandeimpala . It is a general statement made to those who, know how to live Leora's life better than she does !

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The question is , why are the girls are coming back home ? 

And the two possible answers that I can think are 

1) They come back so no one complains that they are out of the apartment ( a tragic decision in my opinion because they sacrifice their own happiness ) 

2) They come back because it isn’t possible to stay more at the place they decide to spend the night more hours or they can’t overnight again ( which is again strange if this is a reason that the person(s) they stay tell(s) them that they can’t sleep one more night ) 

3) Anyone can add his/her own explanation .

The look on the face of both girls , the tired mood that they seem to have , the almost whole day in bed that Leora spent , perhaps can answer easily anyone’s questions . 

Non so che dire. La prima opzione la escluderei per il semplice motivo che fino ad ora sia Malia che Leora non si sono mai interessate (giustamente o meno) ai nostri commenti o ad altro. Direi che nel dubbio la seconda opzione è plausibile (come anche no ma è di certo più logica della prima). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grandeimpala said:

Les russes sont peu sensibilisés au monde politique a la démocratie et aux aspects de la vie civique occidentale .Pour elles c'est un nouveau monde et il faut le temps de s'adapter.

Yes you would be right. Malia and Leora would have no idea how much freedom we have in Australia.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Não importa onde as meninas estiveram 

O que importa é que estão bem e com saúde 

Too true pulo

• Upvote 1