Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 31

1 hour ago, The Wedge said:

And not a bad bone in his body, there’s always the ignore facility if people don’t like it.

Never insinuated there was mate. If there was a thread created specifically for what was mentioned, the same as you mentioned should be considered by any who may not. Regardless, it is a subject matter related to some commentary of which I recently mentioned concerning the fact that although there are no longer any General Chat threads in this section of the forum, there has always been the create or start a new topic listing option available. I've noticed for quite awhile now, the topic listing this is being discussed in has been being disregarded for what it was supposed to have been created for, and has been continued for, and much of what gets posted in it, is not related to the topic listing, but rather is some subject matter that would perhaps be better suited in a general topic listing related to this section of the forum, or a topic listing created specifically for content unrelated to a 'Positive or Complimentary Comments' topic listing.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Never insinuated there was mate. If there was a thread created specifically for what was mentioned, the same as you mentioned should be considered by any who may not. Regardless, it is a subject matter related to some commentary of which I recently mentioned concerning the fact that although there are no longer any General Chat threads in this section of the forum, there has always been the create or start a new topic listing option available. I've noticed for quite awhile now, the topic listing this is being discussed in has been being disregarded for what it was supposed to have been created for, and has been continued for, and much of what gets posted in it, is not related to the topic listing, but rather is some subject matter that would perhaps be better suited in a general topic listing related to this section of the forum, or a topic listing created specifically for content unrelated to a 'Positive or Complimentary Comments' topic listing.

Sorry if my answer came across as confrontational Nich, I certainly didn't intend it to be.

Yes it does seem to have become more of a general topic thread now, which I personally don't think is a bad thing, it does at least give an assorted mixture of opinions.

We have the various threads that in essence are all very pro Leora or Malia, which is not a bad thing at all, ( I am myself on balance pro Leora ) and to be expected on a L&M forum. But like it or not some folks are not extreem fans who want to wallow in sickly outpourings of love from mostly older men to two females who are young enough to be their daughters and in some cases granddaughters, but are people who appreciate that the women have faults as well as we do who gloat over them.

As with all forums, for most positive opinions there will sometimes be a negative response, which makes for a healthy forum if the rules regarding forum respect are adhered to, which they rarely are by myself and a few other members who like me should know better.

Perhaps someone will be brave enough one day to open a new permanent thread solely for "  L&M negative " remarks, might be interesting to read when things are quieter.

The problem is of course, that it doesn't take very much at all to get the L&M lovers hackles up, so deep is their adoration of them that they forget sometimes that the last person in this world who was perfect ended up on a cross over 2 thousand years ago.🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Wedge said:

Sorry if my answer came across as confrontational Nich, I certainly didn't intend it to be.

Yes it does seem to have become more of a general topic thread now, which I personally don't think is a bad thing, it does at least give an assorted mixture of opinions.

We have the various threads that in essence are all very pro Leora or Malia, which is not a bad thing at all, ( I am myself on balance pro Leora ) and to be expected on a L&M forum. But like it or not some folks are not extreem fans who want to wallow in sickly outpourings of love from mostly older men to two females who are young enough to be their daughters and in some cases granddaughters, but are people who appreciate that the women have faults as well as we do who gloat over them.

As with all forums, for most positive opinions there will sometimes be a negative response, which makes for a healthy forum if the rules regarding forum respect are adhered to, which they rarely are by myself and a few other members who like me should know better.

Perhaps someone will be brave enough one day to open a new permanent thread solely for "  L&M negative " remarks, might be interesting to read when things are quieter.

The problem is of course, that it doesn't take very much at all to get the L&M lovers hackles up, so deep is their adoration of them that they forget sometimes that the last person in this world who was perfect ended up on a cross over 2 thousand years ago.🙂

Threads that were negative opened , but they soon after stop being active because supporters would go there to defense of the girls . One was about “ L&M fake masturbation and silly shows “ .. another one was about “ speculations and outside activities “ .. I personally checked the forum out of curiosity how it was last year on this very same month and the people who were posting here .. The difference is incredible . 

By the way , my humble opinion is that many people have stopped to post here because it is an absolute boring apartment and nothing is happening . It hasn’t been anything new worth commenting , except maybe if the hours of the girls outside have increased or when they overnight , these are the questions regarding this apartment I think . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

girls must have gone shopping 

Leora said on the phone that she was going for a 10 kl walk with Malia, no doubt they will take a small diversion on the return leg and come home via the shops🤣

• Upvote 2