Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 31

Comme c’est un appartement ou les filles discutent souvent et serait bien si des personne connaissant la langue pouvait traduire ce sera un plus à la vie de l’appartement juste mon point de vue et sa éviterais des spéculations

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well seeing as i have earlier been bizarrely questioned about supposed 'Skepticism" - Can i just point something out for the sake of clarity? After this translation was made, i responded to a post asking about this and said, and i direct quote myself - "He's not lying"

This was written last Wednesday morning at 08.17am. I have not questioned the translation ONCE, nor have i ever said i don't believe it. 

I want to make this absolutely clear J. The post is still there, check it yourself, then look at any others of mine, in fact i mention the 'Slagging off' happening later. 

How do you judge the actions between Leora and Malia then since you believe the translation ? What’s your explanation ? 

9 minutes ago, patou said:

Comme c’est un appartement ou les filles discutent souvent et serait bien si des personne connaissant la langue pouvait traduire ce sera un plus à la vie de l’appartement juste mon point de vue et sa éviterais des spéculations

Malheureusement, en raison de l'orientation du forum et de diverses autres raisons, de nombreux traducteurs se sont arrêtés avec leur contribution, je les comprends personnellement

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well seeing as i have earlier been bizarrely questioned about supposed 'Skepticism" - Can i just point something out for the sake of clarity? After this translation was made, i responded to a post asking about this and said, and i direct quote myself - "He's not lying"

This was written last Wednesday morning at 08.17am. I have not questioned the translation ONCE, nor have i ever said i don't believe it. 

I want to make this absolutely clear J. The post is still there, check it yourself, then look at any others of mine, in fact i mention the 'Slagging off' happening later.

The proof is there.

My post was not directed to you specifically SG and I'm sorry you think it was. It was directed at anyone who doubted the authenticity of the post,or who is in denial of what was said.

I am fully aware of your remark you made in answer to my original post, and if my memory serves me correctly I acknowedged the fact, and if I didn't then it was remiss of me and I do so now.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

My post was not directed to you specifically SG and I'm sorry you think it was. It was directed at anyone who doubted the authenticity of the post,or who is in denial of what was said.

I am fully aware of your remark you made in answer to my original post, and if my memory serves me correctly I acknowedged the fact, and if I didn't then it was remiss of me and I do so now.

No need to apologize, i know that was not intentionally aimed at me, but the impression was given to you that i possibly had at some point perhaps offered skepticism or denial, neither of which happened whatsoever. 

You did indeed respond at the time yes. I just wanted to quickly defend myself as it was easy to do when the original post from nearly a week ago was there to see. 

1 hour ago, virginie doumenc said:

au vus, des vignettes ce matin je me pose une question " doit je regretter d avoir annuler mon abonement ? on  elles fait quelque chose d inhabituel ? 

Rien de nouveau qui n'ait été vu auparavant

• Like 1