Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 31

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I know, i know. Well, i am always willing to give anyone another chance. I was too hasty, as ever.

I was straight last week, the reasons why i saw it was plummeting downhill fast. Not talking, slagging off, one not there (In both mind and body) and the other seemingly chained to the bed and the phone. It was horrible. No sooner do i jump, than everything is sorted, problems are rectified and they're getting along great, back to as you were. And tonight, they bring back my personal fave, crossed legged touchy stuff, this was even before one of the best bates yet (from what i saw, Malia was quite awake, judging by the speed of her hand on Leora!) Phone use dropped too! So i am being straight again - It was Too Much To Ignore! I had to come back tonight! Because of course, what we watch for - Entertainment. If you find this enjoyable, why not watch, regardless of planned or impromptu? I fully admit, i missed it, i missed them and to find myself looking at a free cam and blurred thumbs i thought "Who am i pleasing? Me or someone else". So yes - Girls, you've won me over. Tonight alone was worth coming back. If they do things i enjoy seeing and am willing to pay to see, why cut my nose off to spite my face?

Yes, it can all go wrong again anytime, they can be apart again, they can fall out again, but i will take things as they come, rather than sit back and think i can't do something about it when i of course can. I wasn't hypocritical when i walked, so am i straight up to say, yes, they've won me back. There is only so much Youtube to watch before getting bored! But if i pay, then it's my choice isn't it? I was so despondent last week at how things had gone so bad, now, it's sorted. For the time being! But if you miss something, watch it as you like it, then why not give another go?

Besides, someone has to tell Patou who she's on the phone to 😃

9 hours ago, The Wedge said:

And not a bad bone in his body, there’s always the ignore facility if people don’t like it.

I don't visit often.... but always look forward to the joy that comes from Pulo.... unlike the weird comments that some control freaks and speculators of every facet of her life and rarely post about what is (has been) happening... 

as you say there is the ignore feature but this content will not be as fun and light and as the topic says "fans positive complimentary comments"  and if pulo ever gets his own feature topic  ...that's what where I will go for the actual life of the girls (plus get an education on emoji's  😁  thanks The Wedge

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know, i know. Well, i am always willing to give anyone another chance. I was too hasty, as ever.

I was straight last week, the reasons why i saw it was plummeting downhill fast. Not talking, slagging off, one not there (In both mind and body) and the other seemingly chained to the bed and the phone. It was horrible. No sooner do i jump, than everything is sorted, problems are rectified and they're getting along great, back to as you were. And tonight, they bring back my personal fave, crossed legged touchy stuff, this was even before one of the best bates yet (from what i saw, Malia was quite awake, judging by the speed of her hand on Leora!). So i am being straight again - It was Too Much To Ignore! I had to come back tonight! Because of course, what we watch for - Entertainment. If you find this enjoyable, why not watch, regardless of planned or impromptu? I fully admit, i missed it, i missed them and to find myself looking at a free cam and blurred thumbs i thought "Who am i pleasing? Me or someone else". So yes - Girls, you've won me over. Tonight alone was worth coming back. If they do things i enjoy seeing and am willing to pay to see, why cut my nose off to spite my face?

Yes, it can all go wrong again anytime, they can be apart again, they can fall out again, but i will take things as they come, rather than sit back and think i can't do something about it when i of course can. I wasn't hypocritical when i walked, so am i straight up to say, yes, they've won me back. There is only so much Youtube to watch before getting bored! But if i pay, then it's my choice isn't it? I was so despondent last week at how things had gone so bad, now, it's sorted. For the time being! But if you miss something, watch it as you like it, then why not give another go?

Besides, someone has to tell Patou who she's on the phone to 😃

Watching something that gives you pleasure and makes you happy , absolutely understandable .

But , do you encourage Leora’s attitude towards Malia and after all that has been revealed  she said about her  ? Doesn’t bother you knowing details and seeing this ? I can understand the part that you want to skip the feelings that Leora has for the friend in Prague and playing two men in front of cameras , especially the “ love of her life “ , the other I can understand , let’s say he is a game for her so she can pass the times that she’s bored and enjoy whatever she feels to . Not being alone , boredom , sharing company , sex perhaps etc etc etc concerning the whatever comfort she gets from her friend in Prague .

I am really impressed you just skip her behavior towards Paul and even more for me , especially having Malia as your favorite , her actions towards her best friend . Except if you don’t believe the post that came from The Wedge . Or you keep being skeptical for the translation .

In any case , it’s good that you are back and me personally I can read your posts , I just believe there’s a lot of controversy of what you believe and then watching the girls . 

To start with, Malia turns me off 100%. I just can't watch her. These phony sessions between the two girls are pathetic. I just turned off tonight's fiasco. It's a shame, Leora used to be the top attraction on RLC but it's all been downhill since Malia arrived. The apartment has become utterly boring.  Before anyone complains about my post----remember it is MY opinion.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 6 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je sais je sais. Eh bien, je suis toujours prêt à donner à quiconque une autre chance. J’étais trop pressé, comme toujours.

J’étais hétéro la semaine dernière, les raisons pour lesquelles je l’ai vu chutaient rapidement en descente. Ne pas parler, se déchaîner, l’un absent (à la fois dans l’esprit et dans le corps) et l’autre apparemment enchaîné au lit et au téléphone. C’est horrible. Dès que je saute, que tout est réglé, les problèmes sont corrigés et ils s’entendent très bien, comme vous l’étiez. Et ce soir, ils ramènent mes trucs sensibles aux jambes croisées, c’est même avant l’une des meilleures bates à ce jour (d’après ce que j’ai vu, Malia est assez réveillée, à en juger par la vitesse de sa main sur Leora!) L’utilisation du téléphone a chuté aussi! Donc je suis à nouveau hétéro - c’est trop à ignorer! Je devais revenir ce soir! Parce que bien sûr, ce que nous surveillons - le divertissement. Si vous trouvez cela agréable, pourquoi ne pas regarder, que ce soit prévu ou impromptu? J’avoue pleinement, je l’ai manqué, je les ai ratés et pour moi retrouver en train de regarder une caméra gratuite et des flou poucess, je suis suis dit ' Qui suis-je plaire? Moi ou quelqu’un d’autre ». Donc oui -Lesfilles, vous m’avez conquis. Ce soir seul valait la peine de revenir. S’ils font des choses que j’aime voir et que je suis prêt à payer pour voir, pourquoi me couper le nez en dépit de mon visage?

Oui, tout peut encore mal tourner à tout moment, ils peuvent être à nouveau séparés, ils peuvent tomber à nouveau, mais je prendrai les choses comme elles viennent, plutôt que de m’asseoir et de penser que je ne peux pas faire quelque chose choisi quand je le peux bien sûr . Je n’étais pas hypocrite quand je marchais, alors suis-je droit de dire, oui, ils m’ont reconquis. Il n’y a que peu de Youtube à regarder avant de s’ennuyer! Mais si je paie, c’est mon choix, n’est-ce pas? J’étais tellement de la semaine dernière de la façon ne les choses pas ont si mal tourné, maintenant, c’est réglé. Versez le moment! Mais si vous manquez quelque chose a choisi, regardez-le comme vous l’aimez, alors pourquoi ne pas essayer de nouveau?

D’ailleurs, quelqu’un doit dire à Patou à qui elle est au téléphone 😃

Bonjour et merci  Guyquad je te souhaite une bonne journée

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour et merci  Guyquad je te souhaite une bonne journée

Merci Patou!

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am really impressed you just skip her behavior towards Paul and even more for me , especially having Malia as your favorite , her actions towards her best friend . Except if you don’t believe the post that came from The Wedge . Or you keep being skeptical for the translation .

There will always be sceptical people in all walks of life and you can't legislate against it. 

It's of no consequence to me whether people believe it or not, I know it's true because I heard it and I translated it live. I posted the timeline of the episode on this thread to allow everyone else to check it out if they so wished, it's as easy for them as it was for me and unusually the translation was clear.

Having said that, I reported exactly what was said, I don't presume to know the reason why it was said or whether it was said for the forums benefit, so for those who don't believe it or accept it, all you got to do is check it out on replay.

Sometimes in life peoples scepticism is driven by their unwillingness to face the truth, that's no problem, whatever rocks their boat.

15 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

There will always be sceptical people in all walks of life and you can't legislate against it. 

It's of no consequence to me whether people believe it or not, I know it's true because I heard it and I translated it live. I posted the timeline of the episode on this thread to allow everyone else to check it out if they so wished, it's as easy for them as it was for me and unusually the translation was clear.

Having said that, I reported exactly what was said, I don't presume to know the reason why it was said or whether it was said for the forums benefit, so for those who don't believe it or accept it, all you got to do is check it out on replay.

Sometimes in life peoples scepticism is driven by their unwillingness to face the truth, that's no problem, whatever rocks their boat.

I only know that if in this translation false allegations were made , based on the serious of comments , I would expect people who support the girls to come and contradict the comment . So far , no one has done so . I think this says it all about the truth of the post . 

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
50 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

Well seeing as i have earlier been bizarrely questioned about supposed 'Skepticism" - Can i just point something out for the sake of clarity? After this translation was made, i responded to a post asking about this and said, and i direct quote myself - "He's not lying"

This was written last Wednesday morning at 08.17am. I have not questioned the translation ONCE, nor have i ever said i don't believe it. 

I want to make this absolutely clear J. The post is still there, check it yourself, then look at any others of mine, in fact i mention the 'Slagging off' happening later.

The proof is there.