Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 31

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, patou said:

Léora still calls her loverboy and she had Paul today on the phone ????

She called Paul soon after bating but was in contact with Loverboy shortly before leaving.

il y a 22 minutes, scutus a dit :

Ceci, je crois, fait partie de la « vraie vie » que beaucoup souhaitent voir. Leora et Malia font ce qu’elles veulent. Verser profiter de leur vie.

Que ce soit dans l’appartement ou à l’extérieur de l’appartement. C’est « leur » vie! Ce qui laisse place à la spéculation, de la part de ceux qui

utiliser leur propre vie, comme guide, quant à ce qu’ils feraient. S’ils ont à la place de Leora et de Malia!

Si c’est leurs vrais vie est à l’extérieur quelle continuer temps mieux pour eux mais elle quitte RLC et on aurait plus rien à dire

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora with henna tattoo 

And Malia ????

Yes.

32 minutes ago, scutus said:

This, I believe is a part of the " Real Life " that many wish to see. Leora, and Malia, doing what they wish to do. To enjoy their lives.

Whether it be in the apartment, or outside of the apartment. It is " their " lives !  Which leaves room for speculation, from those who

use their own lives, as a guideline, as to what they would do. If they were in Leora's , and Malia's shoes !

In essence this apartment hasn’t been “ real life “ for many a month, and anyone who believes otherwise is with respect deluded.

Most people speculate because they have no reality to watch, apart from this past few days L&M sleep up to 12 hours per day and normally leave the apartment for anything from 2-24 hours but on average around 4 per day. 

That leaves approximately 8 hours per day to carry our their occupation, which they are handsomely reimbursed indirectly by members of RLC.

If they were working in any other business they would be investigated by the fraud squad for obtaining money under false pretences.

I have no problem with you or others interpreting what they do as YOU see fit, please allow others to do likewise.If you enjoy seeing repetitive minimum effort for maximum reimbursement then fair play to you. It’s all really about different opinions, which some people on this forum don’t tolerate unless it is in full support of under achieving by these two women.

What I do agree with you on is the fact that anyone if they could get away with it would do exactly the same.

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
28 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

In essence this apartment hasn’t been “ real life “ for many a month, and anyone who believes otherwise is with respect deluded.

In the case of the site nowadays, not like originally, and indeed all other similar sites, isn't this the point regarding the 'living' side of things -

Once anyone signs up to RLC and becomes a tenant, aren't they immediately abandoning 'Real' life anyway? Because who else has a home which is on the internet live 24/7 and therefore don't have to go out to find work, being paid to live there too, and dare i say it, encouraged to act in certain ways. Doesn't real life go out the window as soon as they go on a voyeur site? That is what i think, certainly in the last couple of years anyway. There is so much that isn't genuine overall, simply down to the very nature of the 'Project'.

Look at the 'Villa', a huge place rented/owned by a company, and a group of girls are selected and paid to live there together. That set up itself is not real is it - Not what they do, i don't mean that at all, i simply mean the actual place, and living arrangements of people moving from another country to be there. Living in a place on RLC or VH, wherever, means you do leave a lot of your real life at the door. Look at the videos that are uploaded onto various sites - How many, no matter which tenant old or new, no matter which apartment, are NOT sex related? Most likely none. Because sex sells. And of course, tenants themselves knowing in the back of their minds all the time, they are being watched all the time.

And as a result - It means sometimes people have to go outside in order to live 'Real' life.

il y a 8 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Dans le cas du site de nos jours, pas comme à l’origine, et en fait pour tous les autres sites similaires, n’est-ce pas le point concernant le côté '' vivant '' des choses -

Une fois que quelqu’un s’inscrit à RLC et devient locataire, n’abandon-t-il pas immédiatement la « vraie » vie de toute façon ? Parce que qui d’autre a une maison qui est sur Internet, vit 24 heures sur 24, 7 jours sur 7 et n’a donc pas besoin de sortir pour trouver du travail, d’être payé pour y vivre aussi, et j’ose le dire, encouragé à agir de certaines manières. La vraie vie ne sort-elle pas par la fenêtre dès qu’ils se rendent sur un site voyeur? C’estce que je pense, certainement au cours des deux dernières années de toute façon. Il y a tellement de choses qui ne sont pas authentiques dans l’ensemble, simplement en raison de la nature même du projet.

Et par conséquent - cela signifie que parfois les gens doivent (en) sortir pour vivre la « vraie » vie.

Bien dît 

• Upvote 1