Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 31

il y une minute, pulo filipe un dit:

Koala au lit 

Un passé 3 jours heureux aux côtés de sa chère leora et aussi de Malia

💞 👸 🐨 🌟 💞

Une cause de tante je crois mais tante est terminé

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, patou said:

Mais Léora en fait plus que Malia et Malia se force un peut si il a pas le salaire au combat Malia serait déja partie mais elle à pris gout au luxe facile

Leora est simplement meilleure actrice que Malia 🤣

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, patou said:

But Léora does more than Malia and Malia forces herself a bit if he does not have the salary in combat Malia would have already left but she has taken a liking to easy luxury

There will of course come a day where Leora wakes in the morning and has to get up, to get ready to go to a job, to get paid in order to pay the bills, to pay for shopping, to pay the rent, then do the same the very day too. Sooner or later she will find herself back like this.

Is it any wonder then that she, or indeed anyone in her position on rlc, vh etc, wouldn't want to give up this lifestyle? Of course not. I don't blame any tenant for wanting to keep up this way of living.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There will of course come a day where Leora wakes in the morning and has to get up, to get ready to go to a job, to get paid in order to pay the bills, to pay for shopping, to pay the rent, then do the same the very day too. Sooner or later she will find herself back like this.

Is it any wonder then that she, or indeed anyone in her position on rlc, vh etc, wouldn't want to give up this lifestyle? Of course not. I don't blame any tenant for wanting to keep up this way of living.

I don’t blame them either, but whereas they are being paid very good money to live this unreal real life, and they seem to think that a token bate now and then is enough to earn that reimbursement.....conversely those that indirectly pay those wages have earned the right to express their displeasure if they think they are being short changed. 

It’s all a matter of what different people determine value for money actually is.

All about that words that causes so many problems....Opinions!

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Unless...she marries a sugar daddy and her worth comes down to spreading her legs or opening her mouth. 

Wait,,,,isn't that what basically what she does now - except RLC is her sugar daddy.

Hello, I have read comments about what is real and what is not real .....
The REAL thing is that the Czech Republic is a Catholic country ..... and this week starting on Thursday, HOLY WEEK is celebrated ..... there are 4 holidays and people usually go out (like me) ..... I think Leora and Malia will also be out these days .. hahaha ..
I have rented a house in the mountains where I will spend 5 days ..... maybe they with their respective partners will also do it .....
Maybe they need a mini vacation to take a break from hard and exhausting work .... (cynical comment) .... hahaha

• Like 2