B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She been 'light rubbing' for a while now...I always used to think 'is this the one'...but absolutely no indication that's she's enjoying it suggested it wasn't...😕

It's always been my thing if they can convince me that they're enjoying what's going on then I enjoy the hell out of it as well. If not,  I feel like I'm invading their space and I have no problem with moving on. :sad:

• Upvote 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

I can't remember how many times I have gone over a friend's house and stripped my clothes off when I got there. 😏

Or masturbate together,take showers and baths together,,,try that at any of my friends houses and you will get shot and fed to the hogs,,lmao.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

It's always been my thing if they can convince me that they're enjoying what's going on then I enjoy the hell out of it as well. If not,  I feel like I'm invading their space and I have no problem with moving on. :sad:

waste of time her buying that toy she has, it has only been out the box once and that was to wipe the cobwebs off it

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

waste of time her buying that toy she has, it has only been out the box once and that was to wipe the cobwebs off it

She needs the same toy that Ariana has. I see that Gina has the same model but a slight difference in color. I've always been observant...:smile:

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

She needs the same toy that Ariana has. I see that Gina has the same model but a slight difference in color. I've always been observant...:smile:

she doesnt need a toy, she wouldnt know what to do with it

• Like 2

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Time to get new friends, Ragnar!😀

Nah,my friends are good friends and treat me good and with respect,,and they would kill me if i found new friends.:cry::biggrin:

24 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I can't remember how many times I have gone over a friend's house and stripped my clothes off when I got there. 😏

Crazy in Connecticut.... the Welcome sign there says Grow Naked