B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

2 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

But Ariana is in sera's room,by your account,it should be sera following ariana to HER bed,,but, she  is HORRIBLE.:biggrin:

I think Ariana feels bad for Sera because nobody likes her. 😏

I always wondered how Radislavastan would look on the white fur rug in front of my fireplace,well she looks pretty damn good on that little white fur rug on her bed,even though she does look good anywhere,,just need my fireplace,,lol.

I know this is useless information. But Radi has done 10 bates since Ariana has done her last one on 3/25. Radi is closing in on Ariana with 84 (not counting her bates in the tub with no vibrator),to Ariana's 133.

• Haha 3

Just now, corvette84 said:

I know this is useless information. But Radi has done 10 bates since Ariana has done her last one on 3/25. Radi is closing in on Ariana with 84 (not counting her bates in the tub with no vibrator),to Ariana's 133.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Make that 85...😁

Ich finde Ariana klasse. Es ist eigentlich Schade, weil es immer Spaß macht, ihr zu sehen. Aber im Moment werden wir keine Aktionen für die Kamera sehen. Ich habe, sie bekommt außerhalb Kamera das, war sie will. Ihre Zeit in dieser Wohnung ist sehr wenig geworden. Ich kann mir denken warum.

• Like 2