B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (March)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

he should show up and why not and wouldnt that get a couple of pages of comments lol

Would be funny, more so if he turned up with a girl, even better one that hasnt been on RLC.

Then all over her like a cheap suit, winking at the Cams...I would track him down and buy him a beer.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

той трябва да се появи и защо не и не би получил няколко страници коментари хаха

Maybe,if they pay for the comments received it's worth considering!And to materializehis situation a little!😉

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone else actually have a clue what is going on its 9 pm we have a bunch of dressed up girls just hanging out not much drinking going on 

Waiting for the stripper to turn up?

No idea, Holly on cola, Meg on fanta when she finishes her Rocco show, Gina left ages ago prob to get Curly the others sitting around like a teen disco waiting for permission to dance.

Edit

Only one looks like having fun is Radi

7 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Face timing, или по това време, pussy timing her guy в Италия.

Дълга история...

Yeah,she'sdoing a live phone show for her boyfrend!

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so if Rocco ever shows up who thinks we would probably see a threesome with Holly 

I would like to think so as H and M are close but i think the time apart Meg might not want to share.

Before my time i understand she has done 3somes but she might not be so keen now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

I would like to think so as H and M are close but i think the time apart Meg might not want to share.

Before my time i understand she has done 3somes but she might not be so keen now.

holly refused one the last time he was here