Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 32

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, scutus said:

I believe that cam 10, with Leora's feet on the edge of the bed is the closest position that Leora can get to any camera. She has bated there several times, and at least twice using the larger pink dildo.  Unless she decides to sit on a chair in front of cam 7.

She did bate once sitting on the edge of the tub while facing cam 7 though !

Oh i don't know, think about it, if her feet are on top of the couch at that end, how closer is that compared to her feet on the bed or headboard (if facing the other way)? Definitely closer i reckon.

I always wonder why, despite there being hardly anything in it, the distance from the bed to cam 8, seems noticeably further away than the bed to cam 10? 

28 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh i don't know, think about it, if her feet are on top of the couch at that end, how closer is that compared to her feet on the bed or headboard (if facing the other way)? Definitely closer i reckon.

I always wonder why, despite there being hardly anything in it, the distance from the bed to cam 8, seems noticeably further away than the bed to cam 10? 

But sir, is the bottom of her feet your point of interest ? Probably not.  But let us use these factors. If  both cam 3, and cam 10 , are positioned the same distance below the ceiling .

Which is higher off of the floor? The upper flat surface of the mattress, or the top of the cushion that she sits on, of the couch ? Not the back of the couch !

I have not had any experience regarding the cameras that RLC uses. But, I am willing to guess that there are zoom adjustments that can be made for each individual camera.

I am talking about Leora's feet on the side of the bed, by the night table. She bated once with her left foot above the head board on the wall, and her right foot dangling over the edge of the bed

just beyond the side table. Towards the foot of the bed.  And there were no flowers obstructing the view.

Geometry 101, now get out the slide rule !😉

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

the distance from the bed to cam 8,

Yes you´re right,cam 8 sucks.I never use it when Leora or the both of them doing something in Leora´s bed,to far away.The

only time is when Leora like today(yesterday) preparing to go out or something else like change her bedsheets or cleaning her room.

Talk about more new cams,I really would like to have 1 more cam in the kitchen pointing to the exit door,there´s alot of secrets going

on there,like what do they take with them when they are going out and spend the night away.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, scutus said:

But sir, is the bottom of her feet your point of interest ?

Was not literal and you know this!

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

But, I am willing to guess that there are zoom adjustments that can be made for each individual camera.

I am also thinking this too. Cam 8 has all the bottom of the bed, cam 10 cuts it off.

5 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Yes you´re right,cam 8 sucks.I never use it when Leora or the both of them doing something in Leora´s bed,to far away.The only time is when Leora like today(yesterday) preparing to go out or something else like change her bedsheets or cleaning her room.

Yep, agreed. I would like cam 11 to be moved right across so it is directly above her door rather than next to the window - Same height and angle, but from the right rather than the left. And i bet it would remove all that awful hiss and noise from outside too! I would also personally like cam 12 to be moved higher to give more of an elevated view too, especially as they spend more time together on Malia's bed now.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Each cam in her room also has a difference - The audio, it gets worse with each cam! 

8 - Really good.

9 - Slightly less.

10 - Noticeable noise.

11 - Shortwave Radio!

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Was not literal and you know this!

I am also thinking this too. Cam 8 has all the bottom of the bed, cam 10 cuts it off.

Yep, agreed. I would like cam 11 to be moved right across so it is directly above her door rather than next to the window - Same height and angle, but from the right rather than the left. And i bet it would remove all that awful hiss and noise from outside too! I would also personally like cam 12 to be moved higher to give more of an elevated view too, especially as they spend more time together on Malia's bed now.

Leave cam 11 alone, it has its advantages. But add a similar camera as you suggested, in the corner of the room near the entry door.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Leave cam 11 alone, it has its advantages. But add a similar camera as you suggested, in the corner of the room near the entry door.

Yeah, one extra wouldn't hurt i guess! 

28 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, one extra wouldn't hurt i guess! 

I would like to see 3 new cameras added, 2 of them to be ceiling mounted directly above each bed and the third one facing the main door.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1