VH Funnies #2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

At the stage she was at tonight, too much of that lifestyle will lead to alcohol poisoning.  She lay down some night to sleep it off and never wake to see the light of day.  

I have lived the experience of that lifestyle.  I was a full blown alcoholic for just over 20 years and have had more than a few close calls. Hospital stays and Detox Centers get dried out and go back at it once released. I just never made it to the grave as a lot of friends I used to sit and drink with have done. Once I seen them dropping off like flies I finally made a choice in July 1995 to quit drinking or I'd be joining them. Since 2006 I have suffered with a fluid build up and the medical professionals can't even tell me what's causing it.  Just keep feeding me Lasix to keep a portion of the fluid off but as each passing year goes by the condition worsens and it will eventually some day take it's toll on me. I have had nights in bed where I get fluid in the lungs, I just call 911 for an ambulance and off to the hospital to get the fluid pumped out of my lungs and a 10 to 12 hour stay for observation attached to a Lasix intravenous drip. If the medical world can't figure it out then it all stems back to my past lifestyle catching up.  I'm also a tinnitus sufferer of 45 plus years all I hear is a loud constant ringing 24 hours a day with no relief. Someday I just wont have to listen to it anymore.

Sad to read this. I hope the best for for you.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...