US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Mickey Mouse knows more about economics than Paul Krugman. I can't remember the last time Krugman was right about anything.

you are a sad excuse for a human. you will s ay anything to continue a stupid argument that you are totally wrong about & always will be. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would anyone want to waste their time listening to you? What have you ever accomplished in your life?:huh: 

in your world no one is of any worth at all i suppose. you will not be missed at all when you are forced to face reality & commit suicide since apparently facing reality is too painful for you & that will be your only escape.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

About how to live in mommy and daddys' basement, how to apply for unemployment benefits, and how to burn and loot businesses? :biggrin::tongue:

you'll need them since your $ will be long gone to dear traitor's account.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so do something to address that instead of blaming others while you & the qpublicans have no answers

Go back to the policies that were in effect when Trump left office, and finish the border wall. How is that for starters? 

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

in your world no one is of any worth at all i suppose. you will not be missed at all when you are forced to face reality & commit suicide since apparently facing reality is too painful for you & that will be your only escape.

Why would I want to commit suicide and leave this country and the world to assholes like you and O_U812?:dodgy: