US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

On 4/7/2021 at 8:05 AM, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz has come up with what would seem to be the perfect defense for a Republican audience. In a Washington Examiner editorial, Gaetz explains how the whole series of charges against him...

What charges against Matt Gaetz? The ones in the New York Times which are based upon anonymous sources? Have the DOJ or FBI officially confirmed that they are conducting a criminal investigation of Matt Gaetz? I thought in the U.S. that a person is presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.:dodgy:

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What charges against Matt Gaetz? The ones in the New York Times which are based upon anonymous sources? Have the DOJ or FBI officially confirmed that they are conducting a criminal investigation of Matt Gaetz? I thought in the U.S. that a person is presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.:dodgy:

We'll see, won't we?  Betcha a buck he's indicted before April ends.

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

What a coincidence....So do I.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Thursday, The Daily Beast published an interview with Eva Schloss, a Holocaust survivor and the stepsister of Anne Frank. One of the things she discussed was the similarities she saw...

You probably consider your father to be Hitler too. And how many times has Eva Schloss personally met with Donald Trump?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You probably consider your father to be Hitler too. And how many times has Eva Schloss personally met with Donald Trump?

Your stupid Napoleon.  Just plain fucking stupid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

When have you ever based anything upon facts? Show me the part of the Georgia law that suppresses voting. 

I'm not your fucking Gopher boy.  And even if I did choose to show you, you'd say no and argue.  So basically, fuck off.