US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You probably consider your father to be Hitler too. And how many times has Eva Schloss personally met with Donald Trump?

she most likely reads & pays attention to reality. you should try it.

• Upvote 1

When have you ever based anything upon facts? Show me the part of the Georgia law that suppresses voting. 

again. read & pay attention & you might not have to keep asking the same stupid questions. 99.99999999999999999% of the time the answers are right in front of you. yet 100% of the time you refuse to see them!

• Upvote 1

Every time you post insane garbage like this you just reveal how mentally unstable YOU are.

wrong. actually every time that you ignore reality you show how much of a moron you are.

• Upvote 1

You are the one who claims the law suppresses voting in Georgia, so show me the part of the law that suppresses voting, loud mouth.😏

riddle me this. why would anyone bother to try to tell you something when you continue to ignore everything that is connected to truth & reality? READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

And according to you and ANTIFA anyone that does not agree with your political ideology is a fascist.:dodgy:

we've been over this already (and over and over and over and over...............................) a fascist is a fascist because he or she believes in & practices fascism. why won't you try to learn something once in a while?

• Upvote 1

I wonder if they put Hunter and "Sleepy Joe" next to each other?:tongue:

why? is hunter working in the white house now? but don jr & rudy might wind up next door to dear traitor in one of these cells.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your hateful mental derangement seems to becoming uncontrollable. You must have had a terrible childhood to be so full of deranged rage. :dodgy:

another projection failure. what a surprise.

• Upvote 1

But how many of the new Democrats are real people? And how many were illegally registered voters for the 2020 election? How many are illegal aliens and underage voters?

i tried to tell you that the drugs aren't helping you.

• Upvote 1

Why so angry and nasty today? Mommy and daddy kick you out of the basement or did your unemployment benefits get cut off?:biggrin:

is that whet happened to you today? or was your reenlistment rejected again?

• Upvote 1

Oops!!!!!!!!  Per Wednesday night Washington Post op-ed quote from Joe Manichin, "There is no circumstance in which I will vote to eliminate or weaken the filibuster."  :cool:

news flash. i already posted that story for you to read. but you've ignored it as you always do. what a surprise. btw it's no secret that joe is almost as bad as the qpublicans. if he gets any worse you can start to worship him right next to your dear traitor shrine.