Stifler (2021) Part #2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's not because it's great, it's because it's quite easy for her to open the legs to anyone.
Guess soon she will do the drama again

I'm sure. I'll pass. Gets boring all of the same drama. 😁

This honey is packing heavy artillery in the sex department --She is probably a close second to Reese in this group--Hard to believe she dont part with some of it soon --maybe a sympathy fuck for Aiden --That would throw one of Reese's wheels off the track haha--D-R-A-M-A

Screenshot (2983).png

• Like 1

Any bets on whether Reese will fuck this guy before the night is over? I think he might think he is going to make it happen but I think she will fuck Aiden again even though she has been given him a spanking all evening

Screenshot (2984).png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

This honey is packing heavy artillery in the sex department --She is probably a close second to Reese in this group--Hard to believe she dont part with some of it soon --maybe a sympathy fuck for Aiden --That would throw one of Reese's wheels off the track haha--D-R-A-M-A

Screenshot (2983).png

That's Karen Diana's  best friend. she's banged numerous of guys in different apts. mainly in all of Diana's places which has been a few. Right now she has a fling with stif. seeing her with Aiden very likely not going to happen!

8 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Screenshot (2983).png

Drama. No she wants to part of it then. At one of those parties she wanted Sawyer to hit on another girl. This girl justs wants to have fun. 

8 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Screenshot (2983).png

Wouldn't mind Aiden with the blonde. They already "slept" together.😁

snapshot879998

• Like 1