B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (April)

Just now, RAGNAR said:

Claire also reminds me of a late 30 something year old woman trying to act ''youngish'' to keep up with the young girls,,,SAD!

I've seen him isolate Claire if she doesn't pull for him....:sad:

Just now, rosey 1 said:

I think Radislava can see thru his BS, or rather see thru them both. 

Oh i am sure Radislava has her eyes wide open also,i have seen things that tell me that,,the ''push back'' seems strong with this one,,lol That's why i like her,,well among many ''other'' reasons,,lol.

16eeor.gif

• Upvote 1

let me point something out ...It was Claire who came to Radi's side when the big fight of Sera and her ...  forget putting on this diabolical, mastermind, (LOL)  manipulator onto Claire ... and hear me out 

After that kindness and caring to Radi... Claire took  Radi on tour of all the other apts and opened Radi up to this new level of friends and socializing ....( which was never or barely there before that)  then... Claire backed right off for some time ... she loosened her up in bed with Monica I believe and licked a her pussy a 'few seconds' to open her up to the nudity play with all the other girls ...  no pushing ,no clinging (usually only happens when drunk) and lots of girls (boys?) get like that... 

Claire has visited and no big lust aggression just friends ... so I would see Claire as more of genuine friend than this manipulator bitch like has been portrayed here.. not fair at all ...

C&C are another High sex drive couple and regularly try to push the kinky , 3 some , extra fun sex with Everyone all the time ...Radi is just another playmate in their adventurous sex play... and who wouldn't want to ' hit that ' 

• Sad 1

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

let me point something out ...It was Claire who came to Radi's side when the big fight of Sera and her ...  forget putting on this diabolical, mastermind, (LOL)  manipulator onto Claire ... and hear me out 

After that kindness and caring to Radi... Claire took  Radi on tour of all the other apts and opened Radi up to this new level of friends and socializing ....( which was never or barely there before that)  then... Claire backed right off for some time ... she loosened her up in bed with Monica I believe and licked a her pussy a 'few seconds' to open her up to the nudity play with all the other girls ...  no pushing ,no clinging (usually only happens when drunk) and lots of girls (boys?) get like that... 

Claire has visited and no big lust aggression just friends ... so I would see Claire as more of genuine friend than this manipulator bitch like has been portrayed here.. not fair at all ...

C&C are another High sex drive couple and regularly try to push the kinky , 3 some , extra fun sex with Everyone all the time ...Radi is just another playmate in their adventurous sex play... and who wouldn't want to ' hit that ' 

I may be wrong,but you come to this conclusion ''without'' a subscription to RLC by watching blurry thumbnails?? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

radi made the first move by going to B2 by herself, where she was greeted and welcomed by all the girls

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

radi made the first move by going to B2 by herself, where she was greeted and welcomed by all the girls

sure    and part of B1 Arianna pow wows... but a noticeable distance in the early times even exercising during these get togethers ... but a noticeable more intimate and more involved in... call it what you want... shows ? and girly sex play (and often without Claire involved ) after Claires tour