B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (April)

2 hours ago, Lurkker said:

Don't think so.  No sure the cats would be welcome by all tenants and definitely not free run of the Villa.  Also Masha's place is perm for her and the Villa is suppose to be transient.

I agree with you Lurk.  I was just piling on with the crowd who wants Masha to stay in B4.  But Masha being Masha with her open ticket ... should leave tomorrow or stay for a month.  I was the one who said maybe she got orders from RLC Central Command to get to Barca and straighten place out and get ratings/views up.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Edited: Or Martina 😇

Interesting idea.  I don't think so but who knows.  Question:  If Martina was in B4 would she primarily hang with Nelly like Bodgdan does.  You don't see Nelly in bed with Megan and Holly very much.  Or would she be more like Megan and Holly?  This would definitely put a lot of pressure on Nelly and Bogdan.

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not really Rag...Sorry my friend, but a synchronised bate qualifies as a shite show in my books, whether Radi's involved or not...

No need to be sorry,,i know what you mean, but it's Radislava & Pam is nice,,,sooo...you know,it's different to me,mo' special,mo' better.::)

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Interesting idea.  I don't think so but who knows.  Question:  If Martina was in B4 would she primarily hang with Nelly like Bodgdan does.  You don't see Nelly in bed with Megan and Holly very much.  Or would she be more like Megan and Holly?  This would definitely put a lot of pressure on Nelly and Bogdan.

Don't know but the drama and fireworks would definitely up the viewership.