B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #19 (April)

15 hours ago, hexagon said:

Thank god that boomer can't see what I'm typing anymore, its funny to think calling him out for being a creep finally worked. the guy comes here everyday posts 10 times about all the strange stuff he wants to do to radi
then goes into DMs and messages her over and over, its fucking weird.

image.png.b226a1311428bdf6944aa32a2b33dc77.pngimage.png.992357e571b6d2d5b753bf0f627038c6.png

Does anyone enjoy seeing him type about how he went on a fake date with radi in his head to mcdonalds?

comes across with big stalker vibes

ALSO Radi, whats the blackboard for!? write something on it!

for your own sanity discover 'IGNORE'  my list has hit about 10 and Rag is the most recent .. it really makes the forum easier , quicker and less tedious and annoying by the goofs who just same old,  same old us to boredom and frustration.... I'm sure I've earned a few ignores from calling some of these turds out  as well as 2 warnings from certain mods who let insane amount of nonsense go along and I have a small thread of argument or call some delusional speculator out but I get a (like I give a shit!!) warning .... so  iGNORE , IGNORE IGNORE  and be a contributor of what's actually going on and not play in these side shows of worrying about the freaks and creeps that come along here 

• Like 1

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

for your own sanity discover 'IGNORE'  my list has hit about 10 and Rag is the most recent .. it really makes the forum easier , quicker and less tedious and annoying by the goofs who just same old,  same old us to boredom and frustration.... I'm sure I've earned a few ignores from calling some of these turds out  as well as 2 warnings from certain mods who let insane amount of nonsense go along and I have a small thread of argument or call some delusional speculator out but I get a (like I give a shit!!) warning .... so  iGNORE , IGNORE IGNORE  and be a contributor of what's actually going on and not play in these side shows of worrying about the freaks and creeps that come along here 

If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say

18673fac-5997-4834-b4f1-f1daa6aa0500_tex 

Another unpredictable move seeing Amira in B1 , it was again quite some time that she had distant herself from B1 , I admit that she’s not so much into visiting other apartments , but except some days with Ariana ( Ariana as we have said the most social and easy going from the whole cast and the most adorable amongst all tenants ) , she has generally kept away . Anyway , women , totally difficult to understand them , also when we don’t speak the language it makes it even more difficult .

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another unpredictable move seeing Amira in B1 , it was again quite some time that she had distant herself from B1 , I admit that she’s not so much into visiting other apartments , but except some days with Ariana ( Ariana as we have said the most social and easy going from the whole cast and the most adorable amongst all tenants ) , she has generally kept away . Anyway , women , totally difficult to understand them , also when we don’t speak the language it makes it even more difficult .

Prepare for the synchro dildo show later...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Nah .. it is champions league night .. Real - Liverpool currently and later Man.City - Borussia 😇 Only if she was visiting C&C could maybe have me with the IPAD tuned to watch 🤓

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is that anything that will be on the Olympics agenda in the near future,like synchronized swimming? lol 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, RAGNAR said:

Is that anything that will be on the Olympics agenda in the near future,like synchronized swimming? lol 

tenor.gif

If it is, it's a 2 horse race. The other countries will be fighting for the bronze medal...