Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 34

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

They have bated each other about 14 times to be fair, both with hands and now the toys. So they have indeed gone further.

What I meant was that they could kiss, nipples kissing or even pussy licking ... We can say that they are very comfortable together ... 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

What I meant was that they could kiss, nipples kissing or even pussy licking ... We can say that they are very comfortable together ... 

Ah well, that's something that may be out of the running, that's where lines could be drawn. Of course, we'd love to see things like this happen, it would be spectacular to see and the viewing figures would go through the roof! But they only do what they are comfortable with, so we see what we get.

Mind you, many never thought they would penetrate, and have done, so.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Blimey! They are in the mood tonight.....

Malia, put your bloody leg down!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Funny how only a few days ago we spoke about cam 8 being the least important one in the bedroom, and right now it's the most! 😄

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Funny how only a few days ago we spoke about cam 8 being the least important one in the bedroom, and right now it's the most! 😄

Non voglio passare per un complottista ma secondo me Leora e Malia ci spiano 😱😆

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't want to pass for a conspiracy theorist but in my opinion Leora and Malia are spying on us 😱 😆

More like Malia was simply there and easy to turn to lie against! That's all!😆