Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 34

Malia more and more hours away from the apartment everyday . Better sleeping / waking up routine , whoever / whatever is happening away from this apartment , seems to work well and nice for her . The only “ paradox “ is that she’s dragging herself to participate in shows just to justify her RLC salary when it is more than clear that she isn’t anymore into this .. and for whoever can debate on that , I suggest to bring instantly and without searching archives the last time she did anything by herself on cameras ( I highly doubt if she has ever pleased herself and not just for the cameras ) .

Happy that Malia is distancing herself from this life despite the shows , she knows at least where , who and what makes her happy . 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia is in the beauty salon and hairdressers Work 

It’s many many weeks that they  ( Malia mostly to be more honest  ) spend more than 6-7-8 hours away from the apartment , if it is so often the beauty salon , what can I say ? By the way ,  thought Czech Republic was under heavy Covid -19 rules and that most places are closed . I only wish that she does as she’s pleased because many times she does as she’s told .