Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 35

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

She is doing her homework for her and hair and beauty class  which she does outside.  

As much as she has usually always seemed particular regarding her appearance, I can understand her being particular regarding someone elses.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well it's been another belter of a week. Calmer and relaxed, equals more of a happy Leora. That spills onto Malia, and we got what we got.

All week in together, playing, cuddling or simply watching the tablet, the crime drama both have really got into enjoying (I think it's German). Both in a great mood. Both busying themselves, Malia (i think) with a temp afternoon job this week, Leora getting into learning Czech alongside Paul - Which is a major reason why she is loving it. And yep it does have to be said - A big reason why she is calm and relaxed. Very little phone use, in fact from both of them proving they CAN do it! Since last Saturday night, so virtually a full week, she has had 2, possibly 3 calls to You-Know-Who, and nothing since Monday. Paradoxically, she's spoken to Paul about 30 times, she's had 5 calls with him today alone! And this is why she has been the 'Old' Leora.....Calm, relaxed, Stress-Free. Filling her time with Malia, Paul, learning. All things making her happy, without the one thing that can often make her unhappy. This week, head in the clouds? All over the place? Highs and lows? No, none of it. You don't have to be Freud to put it all together do you.

And of course, from a 'Fun' aspect.....We were spoiled! 2 new things tried. One didn't work (but was worth a shot), the other most definitely did! I've not heard Leora go off like that for a while! Plus how chuffed Malia looked at the end, like 'Yeah, i caused that!' 😄 Regardless of planned, a show etc etc, they get off on it themselves. And there isn't anything fake about THAT. NOTHING fake or deceptive about that.

So once again a brilliant week. If next week is anything like it, let's have it!

Trouble is......(imagine clicking fingers).....

It can all change like that. And it simply will be down to the reintroduction of someone....

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora has just returned briefly to pick up the Hookah pipe from the balcony and take it out with her  again.😉

Only 3 likely reasons for that. Returning it to some place if it had been borrowed or rented, or perhaps loaning it to someone else, or perhaps taking it somewhere to be used there by herself and some friends which may be the more likely out of the 3 reasons. 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora has just returned briefly to pick up the Hookah pipe from the balcony and take it out with her  again.😉

Yep she did. I expect she's gone back to be with her Salon mate, considering she has just been there and was talking about them to Malia yesterday.

If you're making double posts, so can i! 😅