B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (April)

another reason i thought Mashas bf is leaving to go back to Italy is when they repacked his suit case they kept weighing it you do that if you are going to fly and i saw her hand him money now his bag is by the front door and hers is unpacked ,so i bet we end up with masha here for another week and a half and bet we see him back at her place  with those girls before its over

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

une autre raison pour laquelle je pensais que Mashas bf partait pour retourner en Italie est quand ils ont remballé sa valise, ils ont continué à le peser, vous le faites si vous allez voler et je l'ai vue lui remettre de l'argent maintenant que son sac est devant la porte d'entrée et le sien est déballé, alors je parie que nous nous retrouvons avec Masha ici pendant encore une semaine et demie et parions que nous le reverrons chez elle avec ces filles avant que ce soit fini

Entièrement d'accord

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nelly and Martina in one bed and Bogdan in the other 

glad they settled that first all three in one bed  then boggy ended up in the other bed then all three ended up in the other bed and then ended up all three back in the first bed again having snacks 😁