US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wrong. The guy in Minnesota was stopped for an expired license plate tag.

Police officials said that Wright, 20, was pulled over Sunday afternoon for an object hanging from his rearview mirror. They noted he also had an expired registration.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You don't have any proof because you lack the ability to understand in depth anything that you read. 

Now you're just trying to argue because your life is so fucking boring you have nothing to do.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

So you believe fascism is the same as freedom.  If your type of freedom is what you want, then we'll be a fascist nation.  You are a stupid, stupid man.

I like the type freedom I've experienced in America for 75 years. If you don't like it leave.:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Police officials said that Wright, 20, was pulled over Sunday afternoon for an object hanging from his rearview mirror. They noted he also had an expired registration.

You got it backwards. They pulled him over for an expired tag and then when the police approached the vehicle they noticed that he had an air-freshener hanging from the mirror.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I like the type freedom I've experienced in America for 75 years. If you don't like it leave.:dodgy:

The type of freedom you experienced mentally is racist, white-power, confederate freedom.  Trump's term made all your dreams come true.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, just trying to set your warped mind straight.

If my mind being straight means living under your standards or advice or political theories, I'd be just as well to live in downtown Moscow or Beijing.  You're a stupid MFer.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You got it backwards. They pulled him over for an expired tag and then when the police approached the vehicle they noticed that he had an air-freshener hanging from the mirror.

I don't have shit backwards.  You live in 1865.  Now that's backwards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

If my mind being straight means living under your standards or advice or political theories, I'd be just as well to live in downtown Moscow or Beijing.  You're a stupid MFer.

You would probably feel at home in Moscow or Beijing. The government leaders there think exactly as you do.

• Upvote 1