US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You have to read about their government first, and no way in Fucking Hell you did it in an hour.  So take your babbling bullshit and shove it straight up your ass.

I see how their governments operate. Why do I need to read propaganda written by communists about their governments?  In reality right now the government of Russia is Putin and the government of China is Xi Jinping.

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see how their governments operate. Why do I need to read propaganda written by communists about their governments?  In reality right now the government of Russia is Putin and the government of China is Xi Jinping.

You won't read it because you know it so resembles Trump's thinking....which also matches your thinking.  You are a traitor to our country, and that's worse than any immigrant wanting in.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrats coined the term progressivism to disguise communism because they knew Americans would never accept communism.

You. Are. So. Full. Of. Shit.   Stop making shit up on a whim.  Moron.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You won't read it because you know it so resembles Trump's thinking....which also matches your thinking.  You are a traitor to our country, and that's worse than any immigrant wanting in.  

And you are disgrace to the human race.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

She's been there twice in 4 months with more trips planned.  Stop bullshitting around with 1/4 of the story.  Fucking con.

Engagement Ring Price Range $10,000 to $15,000: I…:

0_U812 look at this video so you can buy golfer 🏌️♂️ an engagement ring 💍

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Engagement Ring Price Range $10,000 to $15,000: I…:

0_U812 look at this video so you can buy golfer 🏌️♂️ an engagement ring 💍

When you're wrong, you revert to your 4th grade self.  Stupid ass.

• Like 1