US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sounds like your conscience is bothering you about living off unemployment benefits, so you are attempting to disguise the fact that you are not working just because you are too lazy to work.:sad:

You honestly took me literally?  God you're so fucking easy.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, van the man said:

I watched Biden try to read the latest script handed to him with regards to the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan. What a pity he couldn't remember which war he was bringing to an end (using Trumps agreement by the way!!). How many times did he say Iraq!!!! What an embarrassment he is as the supposed leader of the free world!!! It's interesting he is attempting to end a war for a change. He likes to vote in favour of starting them!!!!!

Putin and Xi Jinping must be laughing their socks off!!!

It will be interesting to see "Sleepy Joe's "  response when Putin goes into Ukraine or when Xi makes a move on Taiwan.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just another phony story put out there by Obama/Clinton people in our corrupted Intel agencies. Many of those people are probably still taking orders from John Brennan.  

You're the stupidest fuck I have ever run across.  Just flat-out fucking stupid.

• Like 2

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

It will be interesting to see "Sleepy Joe's "  response when Putin goes into Ukraine or when Xi makes a move on Taiwan.

At least he want be down on his knees sucking their dicks like Trump was/is.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just another example of the Democrat run government censoring their political opposition through their big tech social media corporate allies.:dodgy:

Liberal Napoleon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You honestly took me literally?  God you're so fucking easy.

Not my problem if YOU have a problem being truthful. That's YOUR problem. But I don't think you were lying. I believe you ARE living off unemployment benefits and residing in your parents basement.:tongue: 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Not my problem if YOU have a problem being truthful. That's YOUR problem. But I don't think you were lying. I believe you ARE living off unemployment benefits and residing in your parents basement.:tongue: 

e0c7e8600791e8eb7dcc69b2d45fbfa8c9545086

• Like 1
  • Haha 1