Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 36

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

it makes me feel good

Not when a cat scratches you and they mean it! Damn it stings!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Now, she's onto the next stage - Blocked up nose! She's going through the whole gamut.

Can anyone name reasonable arguments ( except money ) why Malia prefers to still stay in this apartment and not move to the place of her supposed BF , when ,

a ) she stays now always 2 nights away from her current apartment 

b ) she’s daily 6-8 hours away from her current apartment ( I guess either she has an outside job or she visits friends the hours away of the apartment ) 

c) she has zero contribution to the apartment rather than keeping company to  Leora for not watching alone her IPAD .

Thank you for anyone who is willing to share any reasonable answers . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

when i am sick i stay 1 week in bed 

I still got my confused emoji because I criticized negative Malia for going out of the apartment with extremely cold weather 🤷‍♂️ What can I say my friend pulo ? ( especially also living the Covid era that we need to be even more cautious towards ourselves and the others ) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can anyone name reasonable arguments ( except money ) why Malia prefers to still stay in this apartment and not move to the place of her supposed BF , when ,

a ) she stays now always 2 nights away from her current apartment 

b ) she’s daily 6-8 hours away from her current apartment ( I guess either she has an outside job or she visits friends the hours away of the apartment ) 

c) she has zero contribution to the apartment rather than keeping company to  Leora for not watching alone her IPAD .

Thank you for anyone who is willing to share any reasonable answers . 

Thank you for keeping on my confused emoji friend , do you maybe have any comment to make about the post ? You will soon be left alone giving confused emoji icons to your own posts 😂🤣

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Looks like a quiet day on rlc.

Exactly , so we can maybe make  some posts and comment here , aren’t we allowed ? Or is this the Leora and Malia thread for only 3-4 people to post ? Or has anyone prevented you from not posting at other apartments ( even if you don’t watch as you say ) ? 

Did I violate any forum rules ? Was I disrespected to any other member or towards the girls ? I posted certain things and I justified my posts and you ironically come and say that there’s quiet at RLC and suddenly ddhm appeared and posted here . Yes , I should not dare do it because I keep on gathering the laughs and becoming ridiculous because I simply want to state an opinion which doesn’t praise ( Malia ) and criticizes her . 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I still got my confused emoji because I criticized negative Malia for going out of the apartment with extremely cold weather 🤷‍♂️ What can I say my friend pulo ? ( especially also living the Covid era that we need to be even more cautious towards ourselves and the others ) 

malia really need to go to work outside? now im sure rlc dont give then enough money

9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

malia really need to go to work outside? now im sure rlc dont give then enough money

They get enough so they can  have for example  their food orders from outside and as it has been revealed recently , food is ordered in a way for less calories , perhaps a nutritionist is involved . But this is their money and they can spend it anywhere they wish , for this I find it totally fine ☺️

• Upvote 1