Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 36

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She wants to be careful, fruit juice all very well but can hurt your throat too. That's why hot drinks are better, with honey, and even eating Ice Cream as i said, it soothes more. 

Il y a 3 heures, chris hillman a dit :

Thank you doctor marco i was afraid it was the virus they had you put my mind at rest next time i am ill i will call you

Trust me, you're better off taking my medical advice than any of the clowns they call doctors nowadays, after all, they have you all convinced that Covid is actually affecting 30 year olds, it isn't, never was, she has a cold and is doing the whole 'man-flu' thing for sympathy and attention.

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Trust me, you're better off taking my medical advice than any of the clowns they call doctors nowadays, after all, they have you all convinced that Covid is actually affecting 30 year olds, it isn't, never was, she has a cold and is doing the whole 'man-flu' thing for sympathy and attention.

No, i think i'd rather take advice from a qualified Doctor.

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

While you are there doctor i get an hard on everytime leora sneezes do l need medical help

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I can see Malia took advice from a doctor that even  not feeling well , she can go out to of the warm of the house and her bed with a 3 degrees Celcious temperature outside . I think she is really responsible towards herself first , then her roommate Leora or to anyone that she might be meeting . Or she simply went  for a walk to breathe fresh air . 

• Confused 1