Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 36

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There's no doubt at all both are sick. You can see Leora's chest and throat hurts when she coughs, she's been blowing her nose regular, using a throat spray she bought from the chemist and having lots of coffee and tea. You can hear the build up in her sinuses. She's even made her nose red from blowing so often! If she's doing this for show, what a weird stupid thing to do, for absolutely no reason at all!! Malia often gets unwell at this time anyway. So yes, both ARE sick right now. Fact!

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry to my confused emoji friends , I only made a comment regarding a post made by pulo recently . Here it is .

Malia is working 9:00 / 17 -18 :00 Hair andbeauty salon

Malia is working 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia is working 

Malia possibly was working but this was over a week ago now, when she went three afternoons on the trot. It looked Salon related, as she put hair stuff including extensions in her bag as soon as she came home each day, ready to take the next day. Plus she and Leora spoke about the salon a lot last week too. But that looked a brief thing. This week, she's just been out and with her guy the other night. She may do something else at some point soon but not as she is sick right now.

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia is working 

Sorry pulo but I got 3 confused emojis and I used your post so as to show the reason I made my comment yesterday , nothing more , nothing less . If people couldn’t understand , I wanted simply to make it clear why I said what I said . 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello I just
logged in nothing special Malia came back not received a call today Nothing in the comments ??

No, all quiet call wise but a lot of texting though, most likely to more than one. She called Paul after midnight and again at 4 and 9am.

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Non, tous les appels calme sage, mais beaucoup de textos si, le plus susceptible de plus d’un. Elle a appelé Paul après minuit et encore à 4 h et 9 h.

Merci mais les textos sur peut pas savoir à qui est les envoies et j espère pas un qu’on pense ?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, patou said:

Thanks but the texts can't know who's sending 

No, unless it comes out of a previous call or leads into a new call, which a lot do. But she does only message 2 people regularly doesn't she. And when she has 'that' smile all the time doing so.