Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 36

29 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

leora has been complaining for last 24 hours about a sore throat and inflamed upper respiratory. (annoying cough)

Sarà un impressione mia ma è da quando è arrivata a Praga che ciclicamente soffre di mal di gola o simili. 

• Like 1

il y un 3 minutes, Brokk! un dit :

Sarà un impressione mia ma è da quando è arrivata a Praga che ciclicamente soffre di mal di gola o simili. 

Sur un toujours dit en Avril de te découvre pas d’un fil

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora est allée chez le médecin 

Je suis allé à la pharmacie pour acheter des médicaments et tester le covid 

Pour voir si avait le virus 

Leora C'était négatif au test - 

J'ai seulement mal à la gorge 

Et problème de respiration Tose 

Les deux filles au lit sous la couette au chaud
 le vent a l'air de souffler

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I could see yesterday and in fact the day before (with Malia) they were both suffering, and this morning Leora was clearly more uncomfortable than last night as she sat on the couch with her hot drink waiting to leave. So this morning was all about trying to sort this out. Malia is bunged up and run down, Leora has a bad throat and is run down (i think she has recurring sinus trouble anyway nowadays), Malia's bloody Auntie is due.....

.....Remember when i said if this week will be as good as last week? That was wishful thinking!!😆

Best thing for both is just cover up, keep warm, get rid of it for 2 days. Be gone in no time. Plus one thing that isn't there thankfully, which knowing them they'd end up using - That bloody shisha pipe!!🙃

26 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I could see yesterday and in fact the day before (with Malia) they were both suffering, and this morning Leora was clearly more uncomfortable than last night as she sat on the couch with her hot drink waiting to leave. So this morning was all about trying to sort this out. Malia is bunged up and run down, Leora has a bad throat and is run down (i think she has recurring sinus trouble anyway nowadays), Malia's bloody Auntie is due.....

.....Remember when i said if this week will be as good as last week? That was wishful thinking!!🙃

Best thing for both is just cover up, keep warm, get rid of it for 2 days. Be gone in no time. Plus one thing that isn't there thankfully, which knowing them they'd end up using - That bloody shisha pipe.

Ive something they could put in there mouths and swallow      just trying to help

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Ive something they could put in there mouths and swallow      just trying to help

How did i know you would say that? 🤔

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia's gone, after being delayed (not for the first time). Was hardly in the best of moods either (or health).