Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 38

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So if Malia's gone out overnight, fine with me! WHY SG??? Not like you to say that! (I don't know who i'm meant to be talking to here 🙃)

5 consecutive nights in, entertaining twice, simply enjoying each other's company the rest, and has to be said, been together in general a lot anyway. So yeah, go to your boyfriends Malia, why not! Good again for both girls to have time alone.

Good as well to see Leora is feeling that bit better (no i don't mean what she did before!). BUT! She still needs to be careful - Cold not gone properly and still not that warm outside, especially nights, still going into single figures there. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
24 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

shisha Not home yet 

Or is at the friend's house 

GOOD!! That's the last thing she needs right now! It would tear her throat up, she would regret it!

il y a 8 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Donc si Malia est sortie du jour au lendemain, d’accord avec moi! POURQUOI SG???Pas comme toi pour dire ça! (Je ne sais pas à qui je voulais parler ici🙃)

5 nuits consécutives, divertissant deux fois, tout simplement profiter de la compagnie de l’autre le reste, et doit être dit, été ensemble en général beaucoup de toute façon. Alors oui, allez voir vos petits amis Malia, pourquoi pas! Bon encore pour les deux filles d’avoir du temps seul.

Bon aussi bien de voir Leora se sent que peu mieux (non, je ne veux pas dire ce qu’elle a fait avant!). Maïs! Elle a encore besoin d’être prudent - Froid pas allé correctement et toujours pas si chaud à l’extérieur, surtout les nuits, toujours aller dans des chiffres simples là-bas. Mais elle se égla à un long appel skype avec Paul ce matin (& Eva aussi!)

Bonjour je me reconnecte a telle eu beaucoups d appel de paul et de son lover aujourdhui je n’ai pas suivis

• Like 1

It seems that Malia finally learned something to Leora .. Paul calls will always be in open apartment , the romantics and eternal fans will always wish for this to work between them and will also help Leora to appear “ the little angel girl “ ... The “ lover “ or male outside friend , can always be contacted via messages , exactly as Malia has been doing and she has been avoiding speculations . Still , no one even knows if she’s even contacting him anymore . The smiles and teasings can only be because she’s watching social media or an endless variety of things at the Internet concerning things that she likes . At the end of the day , she hasn’t overnight since a little time , the summer and as soon as restrictions are completely lifted , it will be interesting to see how both girls will be spending the long daylight and warm Prague days . 

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

SEE YA GUYS LATER! CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE REALISM WITH MASHA NOW AT GOV!🤣😂💩