Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 38

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

No smell doesn't half put you off y'scran! Might as well be scoffing a buttered scab!🙃

il y a 4 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora doit rentrer à la maison 

On voit ce qui va se passer 

une ruse de léora en laissant malia dans son lit pour rester connecté a l appartement je rentre rapidement

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Sad to say, they both deserve everything they get, whether it's Covid related or not.

Both of them have been cavalier in their attitude toward the virus, Malia more so than Leora but she certainly is not blameless.

I hope they haven't got it, but if they have it's very inconsiderate of them to pass any germs on by leaving the apartment if they are ill with any ailment.....Selfish bitches!! but typical of their generation sadly.

Talked to her father earlier about taste and smell , I want to think that it is nothing more than a flu but going out it is in any way totally irresponsible from both of them for any human beings that they have contacted .. I refer  mostly to last week that they were both out of the apartment , Malia even overnighted . Anyway , as you say , young generation , they think they are indestructible and full of immunity . I guess the interest that waits both of them outside anytime they get the chance to “ have “ it , it is too desiring and tempting to say a big “ NO “ till they get completely better . 

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She's back after 2 hours. Let's see how her cold is. At least she's bought more medicine.

Leora doesn’t trust the home kit tests , i wonder why she didn’t make a PCR then .. money isn’t the issue here for both of these girls and a maximum price of 55-60€