Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 38

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Second shift finally showed up 😁

Pepe! No need for that!😲 😄One night out of the last six remember!

Can't say we haven't had a lot of time together with them last couple of weeks, it's been great eh!

il y a 44 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oui, elle vient de revenir. Leora était de nouveau sur Skype avec Paul, et sur aurait dit qu’elle avait ramassé de l’argent alors qu’elle partait il y a environ 10 minutes.

Merci pour ces bons renseignements

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Pepe! No need for that!😲 😄One night out of the last six remember!

Can't say we haven't had a lot of time together with them last couple of weeks, it's been great!

I don't often agree with the skunk nowadays, but on this occasion he's right regarding shift working.

One clocked off and within minutes the other one clocked on...Like most of what they do nowadays, planned, synchronised and calculated.

No sooner was the lift door shut,she was undressed, meat on display like a butchers shop, absolutely no finesse.

Some of the time they have spent indoors this past two weeks was because of sickness, Malia was on the rags for a few days, Leora started hers and gave a token gesture yesterday for our benefit, although lenthy, certainly nothing that hasn't been seen numerous times before.

I won't be watching tonight, a good book will give me more pleasure than watching this pathetic exhibition.

Just my opinion folks.🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The singer out of The Bay City Rollers has died, just seen that. Will take people back in time.

Here’s Malia back then , after 20-24 hours away from the apartment . Let’s see .. 

- Did Leora asked her so the apartment isn’t empty ?  If yes  , she sacrificed the place she was just to be the faithful Leora’s soldier or was it her choice to come back ? 
- As soon as she’s back , another Leora copy / paste , legs spread wide open and teasing the cameras , is it because she needs to justify her salary ? Or is she so horny that it is all for her pleasure ?  And if she’s horny , it means that the supposed BF didn’t satisfy her ? ( if they have sexual relation ) Or was she at female(s) friend to overnight ? 
-If Leora’s male friend is a “ loverboy” , isn’t the same with Malia’s male friend ? I mean , she does with him  mostly her way, just once/twice per week away from her apartment ( maybe to justify her working contract ,she can’t be away more ) , isn’t the guy then submitted to her by obeying her wishes ? 
- Why is it again that she came back in the apartment , just to grab her phone and copy / paste Leora ? 

And since I am not allowed to ask the questions here or post my thoughts , let’s enjoy another encounter after the one yesterday ,Radislava vs . Malia when yesterday was Leora vs . Radislava . 

57 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The singer out of The Bay City Rollers has died, just seen that. Will take people back in time.

Malia, says " thank you for that information " ! " But, how does that apply to what I am doing, sitting under cam 3 ? "

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't often agree with the skunk nowadays, but on this occasion he's right regarding shift working.

One clocked off and within minutes the other one clocked on...Like most of what they do nowadays, planned, synchronised and calculated.

No sooner was the lift door shut,she was undressed, meat on display like a butchers shop, absolutely no finesse.

Some of the time they have spent indoors this past two weeks was because of sickness, Malia was on the rags for a few days, Leora started hers and gave a token gesture yesterday for our benefit, although lenthy, certainly nothing that hasn't been seen numerous times before.

I won't be watching tonight, a good book will give me more pleasure than watching this pathetic exhibition.

Just my opinion folks.🙂

giphy.gif

• Confused 1