Apology to every one at CAMCAPS

Guest TAY

I should have typed BDSM: BDSM is a variety of erotic practices involving dominance and submission, role-playing, restraint, and other interpersonal dynamics. I think it is time for my afternoon nap.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what BDSM is. Bondage, Dominance, S&M.

Not into that much either. Somehow I can't see where being tied up, whipped, spanked is all that much of a turn on. But...to each their own.

TAY you need to hook up with squirrel then you can join RLC as I hear that their is a Apt. becoming vacant soon.  Then we (that means you and Squirrel too) can talk about your private life here.  problem solved

I think Tay mentioned having a boyfriend early on, not sure if he would be keen on sharing an apartment with a rodent.  ;D

There is a real specific reason that I am here and why I watch RLC occasionally; however, I can't really tell you at this time.  Okay then let's get back to the main topics. Starting with:

Now you have peeked my Interest I can only imagine. ;)

Watch out boys, I think our thoughts and interactions are the basis for a Psychology thesis  ;)

Not that I would mind being one of her subjects ....

Guest Squirrel

TAY you need to hook up with squirrel then you can join RLC as I hear that their is a Apt. becoming vacant soon.  Then we (that means you and Squirrel too) can talk about your private life here.  problem solved

Dude! You're like an M&M. Chocolate. She's a girl. She'd eat you immediately. Girls crave chocolate.

You wouldn't last ten minutes with Tay.

I, on the other hand, am a warm & fuzzy rodent, free of fleas and bubonic plague, much more like a cute hamster: but more furry, warm, and lovable.

You will be eaten. I, on the other hand, will be torn apart as Tay & Leora rip my wings off in a struggle for dominance over one another. Caught in the crossfire, my only hope is that Moose, Agent Dog, or Meerkat protect me...

Keep at it Tay... makes for good reading... by the way... I read on f-book recently that one should always go with thier gut, trust your gut they said!!! I said... I have to.. Cuz in my case my gut gets wherever I am going FIRST!!!!!! hahahahahahaha :-)

This is long because I won't be here for a while.  Thank you all for being so kind to me and making me feel welcome.  It's nice to be able to just speak (write) openly and not be judged even if it's stupid stuff. I will continue putting my own comments occasionally as needed. You guys are the best. That's all I had to say.

BUT then this happens to me: To clear up some of the stuff you guys wrote in your reply. I did have a sort of a boyfriend but I don't see him any more. I was being mean and nasty (in English not Russian) to him on purpose so he would leave me a lone He walked out on me! "You little (insert your swear word here) how dare you!" What? No one walks out on me . If you do then you're a, Dead Man Walking.  It'll be the day Ukraine defeats Russian and flies it's flag above the Kremlin before you come back to me sniveling, I am not like Leora.

ALSO the reason why I am here is not gathering data for a term paper.  No conducting survey or anything.  I taking sociology or psychology classes. It just my personal reason. AND really it is no big deal at all I shouldn't have even mentioned it. BUT me....I lack filtering.

That's all I needed to say but then it happens again: Did some one say an RLC apartment was going to be opening up possibly? AND did some one suggest that Squirrel and I move in together? My hearts starting to fibrillate. I see butterflies flitting all around me. I not sure about Squirrel yet but I "read" him.  There is a chance that I MIGHT co-habitat with Squirrel.  I'd love fur and a bushy tail wrapped around me all night keeping me warm.  However, Squirrel may not be a match.  I have cats. They are like US Marines, mean lean killing machines. Imagine creatures in movie Alien but covered in fur.  Cats and Squirrels?  Now,Panther on the other hand would get along just fine with my girls. How ya doin' Panther?  I like guys who can chortle and purr.

Now here I go again adding this junk:

Roommate Requirements:

(1) RLC will have to do is put more cams in the apartment. You know why.  Transparency. I don't hide in hallways. Or sneak outside.

(2) No falling in love. Falling in love means: I get stupid and start doing things around the apartment like cleaning and cooking. Leora are you reading this? Snap out of stupid. There has to be other men in Siberia who can actually build thing-a-ma-jings that work.

(3) Any roommate (male or female) must be a triathlete and not a sprinter like Paul.  (female? You may have read my post about Angela, which now will make sense to you. I should sneak in there when Valera is out cheating on her.)

(4) NO squirting body fluid on me and then handing me a fucking Kleenex. I would like a nice warm wet washcloth please.

(5) A roommate may not put their hands between my legs any time they feel like it or every time they sit or lay next to me. It might be Siberian Winter out there but my bunny will not be used as a hand warmer.

(6) Never ever boink me and then after only three minutes of snuggling in the after glow, get up and go turn on the computer. OR play with sticks.

(7) Roommate will not spend less than 10 minutes trying to get me to cum. Are you kidding me? Brad Pitt couldn't bring me to orgasm in 10 minutes. If that is all you have, then, I will be getting busy with the guy in the apartment next door or that new guy I meet who lives in the apartment building across the street.

(8) No hiding in the hallway between the bathroom and bedroom changing clothes or slamming me against the wall. Every performance of any kind must take place in front of cams. I want witnesses just in case some one gets injured.

(9) Roommate will also have a mandatory bi-weekly time to vacate the apartment temporarily for 4 to 24 hours. I have to spend time alone and"pet my bunny". I will not be required myself to vacate at any time. Sick of me bitching, bye take the dog for a walk. I don't like changing doggy diapers.

(10) A whole bunch more Additions to Roommate Requirements will be allowed when I and only I need them to be.

Why do I use the term "pet my bunny", my MILF mother (who ever mentioned that thanks my mom is MILFy) taught me to call my girl part a bunny. I still do and always will. Memories echo in my mind, "TAY!!! Stop petting your bunny and get down here, dinners ready."

Long post. Blah Blah Blah enough already.  I like all you guys and can't wait to get back to "read" all of you.  I like "reading"  you.  Why do I use the term "reading" cause it ain't ladylike to use the word F$CK OR F@CKING. In case you're wondering,  I am not a lady in bed.

Guest bulgachica

So Tay is Leora then right? Or at least pretending to be Leora pretending to be someone else, in order to get attention?

If not, I'm nowhere near convinced that Tay is even female.

Well, even if it was me that called Mom a MILF, we would never work.  :'( I can't and won't do cats. I'm highly allergic to their fur for some reason. Dogs, horses squirrels, bunnies, even Guinea Pigs are fine. But cats and I will never cohabit. Even though I just adore and lust after pussy. Furry or not, I'm in it. I can tickle your tonsils from down below with my tongue.

Living amongst camera? Not me. I'll go to the nude beach, go around commando showing my wares to the watching girls, but no way am I going to have a million people watching me at any given time.

Wherever you are going, take care and be safe. You'll always be welcomed here. Let mom be your stand in while you're gone. I'll bet she'd be a blast to 'converse' with.

Guest bulgachica

Jesus Christ. Well if she is a woman I'd hate to live with one like that.

Tay is a pretty odd attention seeking male, it's pretty obvious!  Good luck to you Tay!