Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All i can say in closing is this.

If the tiny number who complain all the time get their way, what we would be seeing would be people sat clothed, having a nice chat and a nice glass of wine. Then those people go home, and the tenants go to bed to sleep. No girl fun, nothing of any note.

And the view count would plummet overnight.

The reason why the view count is so big regularly now, is because of how things are NOW.

But it's like talking to a brick wall.

We are having a chat and no one called you a brick . We disagree because imagine all the apartments being like the Leora’s and Malia’s ... RLC would be bankrupted now . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are having a chat and no one called you a brick . We disagree because imagine all the apartments being like the Leora’s and Malia’s ... RLC would be bankrupted now . 

This ain't a discussion, this is the same tired old argument churned out time after time after time by a tiny number who don't like how they live or even how the forum chat looks. Like a conveyor belt each and every day. Tiresome. 

If people want change so badly, maybe they should write to the company itself. See how far they get. I can't or won't say anymore.

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Things are very simple .. no one would  ever complain if the girls had a zero or limited  social , private life outside of the apartment and therefore , their life inside of the apartment would have been the reflection of their private lives . 

No one was complaining of Leora’s life in Russia , reg complains were concentrated on Paul . Why ? Because Leora was hiding nothing of importance , the way we all realize importance . Now everyone is complaining ( the number of posters who disappeared or don’t post anymore are also complainers in a way ) because everyone knows that their ornate life outside is the 70-75% of the life they have in Prague and people want to watch this and they pay for this , the reflection of as much as possible of the real life of the tenant . Nobody would complain if people were becoming virtual partners of observers of both girls lives like in Russia .

If you and several others believe that real life is to be everyday naked with the legs open and masturbate so as to show something “ private “ , well , I rest my case .. and enjoy the show that we are watching non stop ( except one month ) the last 7-8 years since she started discovering masturbation . 

If you are insinuating that they spend 70 to 75% of their time away from the apartment, that insinuation is most certainly very much exagerated to a point of being completely wrong. To the contrary, they spend at least that much of their time at that apartment. Just because they evidently have reasons of why there have been only a few visitors or guests, actually means little regardless of anyone elses's perceptions, views, or opinions on such matters.

As it has already been mentioned, no one really knows but them as to why that may be, and it may very well be because others that they associate with there elsewhere, would rather not be subjected to the extra exposure. If that does happen to be so, and it certainly should be considered, that is not and should not be considered that they are choosing to conceal that part of their lives. Besides, anyone who has been observing often enough, knows how much time they actually do spend at the apartment and therefore how much of their private lives are actually shown. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All i can say in closing is this.

If the tiny number who complain all the time get their way, what we would be seeing would be people sat clothed, having a nice chat and a nice glass of wine. Then those people go home, and the tenants go to bed to sleep. No girl fun, nothing of any note.

And the view count would plummet overnight.

The reason why the view count is so big regularly now, is because of how things are NOW.

But it's like talking to a brick wall.

There are a few people here who are brainlessly addicted to these girls, for whatever reason. I guess the girls fill in as a kind of substitute girlfriend role for them. I don't know, and frankly, I don't want to know.

However, to believe that you can draw a meaningful conclusion about what would be best in general from this group that is getting smaller and smaller of people who have not yet taken the run, it is the path to failure.

I think RLC would do better with an apartment that is truly real. A real lesbian couple would be perfect, just not show girls Leora and Malia, who are so false and dishonest.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

If you are insinuating that they spend 70 to 75% of their time away from the apartment, that insinuation is most certainly very much exagerated to a point of being completely wrong. To the contrary, they spend at least that much of their time at that apartment. Just because they evidently have reasons of why there have been only a few visitors or guests, actually means little regardless of anyone elses's perceptions, views, or opinions on such matters. As it has already been mentioned, no one really knows but them as to why that may be, and it may very well be because others that they assocuate with there elsewhere, would rather not be subjected to the extra exposure. If that does happen to be so, and it certainly should be considered, that is not and should not be considered that they are choosing to conceal that part of their lives. Besides, anyone who has been observing often enough, knows how much time they actually do spend at the apartment and therefore how much of their private lives are actually shown. 

Leora has been in 7 nights out of 7. Malia has been in 6 nights out of 7. Yet that is still not enough. So it changed then to what they do instead. That isn't good enough. They must change how they or she lives, to please a tiny number. The rest of us then start to walk away because of the changes. And this will be repeated over and over and over and over again.

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Admittedly, I was never a big Leora watcher. I watched a lot of the apartments with Anabelle, Lena, Maya, Eva, etc. back then.

Now by your own admission you’re not a Leora watcher so what’s all this complaining about her private life all about?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There are a few people here who are brainlessly addicted to these girls, for whatever reason. I guess the girls fill in as a kind of substitute girlfriend role for them. I don't know, and frankly, I don't want to know.

And you have to resort to mocking forum members to get your point across? Again? A pattern emerges. Once again, invalid. If you don't subscribe, you cannot demand anything.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

However, to believe that you can draw a meaningful conclusion about what would be best in general from this group that is getting smaller and smaller of people who have not yet taken the run, it is the path to failure.

I think RLC would do better with an apartment that is truly real. A real lesbian couple would be perfect, just not show girls Leora and Malia, who are so false and dishonest.

I posted this sometime ago and I don’t mind repeating myself, more power to the girls as they continue to seriously piss you off, and long may they continue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I posted this sometime ago and I don’t mind repeating myself, more power to the girls as they continue to seriously piss you off, and long may they continue.

I couldn't agree more with you Newark. They do what THEY want, it works, they enjoy it and guess what? It is a big reason why they are SO POPULAR. The tiny number who want changes will have to just grin and bear it. Every time they go to top cam, they'll have to look away. Because they are NOT going to change for them, nor will RLC get rid either. It is here for however long. Good!

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No one called anybody a "BRICK" .  When someone does not apply any logic to a situation that they do not contribute to. But repetitively keeps complaining about it, is the equivalent of talking a brick wall

It would do just as much good for Allandino to complain about Greece's financial situation if he does not contribute to the welfare of Greece. 

As for the rest of the GOV , and even a few of the couples apartments . Convince me that their shows are not pseudo whatever shows. Having nothing to do with private lives.

The reality is that Leora and Malia are living their lives as they see fit. What does RLC lose if a non subscriber to their project, constantly complains about what goes on in their lives???

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

No one called anybody a "BRICK" .  When someone does not apply any logic to a situation that they do not contribute to. But repetitively keeps complaining about it, is the equivalent of talking a brick wall

It would do just as much good for Allandino to complain about Greece's financial situation if he does not contribute to the welfare of Greece. 

As for the rest of the GOV , and even a few of the couples apartments . Convince me that their shows are not pseudo whatever shows. Having nothing to do with private lives.

The reality is that Leora and Malia are living their lives as they see fit. What does RLC lose if a non subscriber to their project, constantly complains about what goes on in their lives???

Yes, funny how GOV is pure Heaven? Weird that isn't it.

L&M will do what they do, we love it, Leora will do what she does, etc etc. People just can't accept that complaining will get them NOWHERE.